Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Moore Accuser claims he tried to rape her.

Lightbulb New Moore Accuser claims he tried to rape her.

“I tried fighting him off, while yelling at him to stop, but instead of stopping, he began squeezing my neck attempting to force my head onto his crotch,” Ms. Nelson said in a statement she issued at the news conference. She said Mr. Moore warned her that “no one will believe you” if she told anyone about the encounter in his car.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/u...ma-senate.html

She waited 40 years for this?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Roy Moore admits his guilt in New statement.

"I regret my actions, but I have loved and been loved by women of all ages and I choose to live now, openly, as a muslim."

"No one in this room wants to breathe the same air as anyone else."

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    “I tried fighting him off, while yelling at him to stop, but instead of stopping, he began squeezing my neck attempting to force my head onto his crotch,” Ms. Nelson said in a statement she issued at the news conference. She said Mr. Moore warned her that “no one will believe you” if she told anyone about the encounter in his car.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/u...ma-senate.html

She waited 40 years for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Roy Moore admits his guilt in New statement.

"I regret my actions, but I have loved and been loved by women of all ages and I choose to live now, openly, as a muslim."

Mr. Moore warned her that “no one will believe you” if she told anyone about the encounter in his car.
    Situational irony right there.

Breaking News: Mitch McConnell claims Roy Moore tried to rape him.

"He grabbed my pussy and grunted like a pig. Humping his hips against me and then he licked the side of my face!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, boohoohoohoohoo!!!" He added.

That last one sounds really legit, but I seriously question any female waiting years before coming forward on anyone.
    I am not sure on this last one.

There are so many politicians of both parties and men with power having these kinds of allegations suddenly it is difficult to sort out.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Breaking News: Mitch McConnell claims Roy Moore tried to rape him.

"He grabbed my pussy and grunted like a pig. Humping his hips against me and then he licked the side of my face!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, boohoohoohoohoo!!!" He added.
    That's nothing one time at band camp, Michael Moore came out of the woods and raped 3 kids right in front of me! And then he ate them. You can't help feeling a little rejected.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    That last one sounds really legit, but I seriously question any female waiting years before coming forward on anyone.
    I am not sure on this last one.

There are so many politicians of both parties and men with power having these kinds of allegations suddenly it is difficult to sort out.
    I think it's crap. Moore was a controversial Judge for many years if any of them were telling the truth they would have came out with these accusations long ago.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11