Thread: Some Heavy-Duty Truth-Telling From Two of Mainstream Media’s Most ‘Demonized’ Enemies

Some Heavy-Duty Truth-Telling From Two of Mainstream Media’s Most ‘Demonized’ Enemies

A couple of days ago, I posted an article about Trump’s speech delivered before the National Assembly in Seoul, South Korea. I called it “one of the most insane, warmongering speeches I’ve heard/read from any US official,” and observed of the speech that it “ranks right up there with John McCain’s ‘bomb-bomb-bomb Iran’ remarks of several years ago.”
    Interestingly, we now have a response to that very same speech from North Korea itself. The response comes from an unnamed official with the DPRK’s foreign ministry whose remarks were reported yesterday by Sputnik and who described Trump as a “destroyer of world peace.”
    The writer of the Sputnik article states that “North Korea*has launched a stinging attack on*US President Donald*Trump*following*his visit to*South Korea,” and then proceeds to quote the exact words of the North Korean official:
    “Trump, during*his visit, laid bare his true nature as*destroyer of*world peace and stability and begged for*a nuclear war on*the Korean peninsula.”*
    Thus said the unnamed official from one of the most heavily demonized countries on earth.
    So we have Zionism as “a weapon of mass destruction” and the president of the United States as “a destroyer of world peace.”
    As I say, both comments have a ring of truth about them, and it is with sadness that I make that observation. And the sad truth is: we get more words of truth from our supposed “enemies” than we get from our own leaders or their media.
    In discussions about truth-tellers and liars, the famous words “you will know the truth and the truth will set you free” ~ perhaps come invariably to mind. The words are from the Gospel of John, chapter 8, and are spoken by Jesus:
    So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. Then*you will know*the*truth,*and*the*truth*will set you free.”
    It seems that our “enemies” in Syria and North Korea are trying to set us free with the truth, while our own leaders are enslaving us in lies. It is a very bizarre state of affairs, but this is the world in which we presently find ourselves.

Abaddon aka Apollyon, similar to the modern imagery of Satan.
    The word “destroyer” brings to mind one other biblical passage as well, this from the Book of Revelation:
    They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.
    The Hebrew word “Abaddon” and the Greek word “Apollyon” both mean “destroyer.” Ironically the passage is verse 11 from Revelation’s 9th chapter. Or, in other words,*9/11. Perhaps there’s something to numerology. The writer of the Book of Revelation certainly seemed to think so. Or on the other hand, maybe it’s just a coincidence.
    One thing is certain, however. If you are swimming in a sea of lies, you are in dire need of a life jacket. And this is what spirituality, faith in God, and the teachings of Jesus give us: a life jacket.

http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

I called it “one of the most insane, warmongering speeches I’ve heard/read from any US official,” and observed of the speech that it “ranks right up there with John McCain’s ‘bomb-bomb-bomb Iran’ remarks of several years ago.”
    WTF?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.