Thread: Can Marijuana Help Addicts Kick Opioids?

Can Marijuana Help Addicts Kick Opioids?

Research shows this once maligned 'gateway' drug could be an off-ramp.

More...

Water is a gateway drug.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

No, it can't. Spermcuck and The American CUCKservative are shooting off their left-wing mouths again.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    No, it can't. Spermcuck and The American CUCKservative are shooting off their left-wing mouths again.
    Link?
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

I do know in medical oncology patients medical marijuana enables them to use less narcotics for pain control as it potentiates.

It would be interesting to see if they could use cannabis for symptom or seizure control when titrating or withdrawing patients from opioids, benzos or ETOH.

I am not sure how cannabis impacts GABA receptors in the brain.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by spambot View Post
    Research shows this once maligned 'gateway' drug could be an off-ramp.

More...
    Informational article.

Clearly some patients require fewer opioids to treat their pain when they have access to marijuana. But Colorado’s encouraging data reflects the impact of recreational marijuana access—not medicinal. These new findings suggest the possibility that people seeking to get “high” on mind-altering drugs, when given the opportunity, tend to choose the safer option—when it’s legal and available from sources other than black market drug dealers. There might even be a pharmacological basis to these findings. Research published in 2013 in the journal Addiction Biology suggests cannabis “interferes with brain reward mechanisms responsible for the expression of the acute rewarding properties of opioids…”
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

It's just replacing one drug with another. What a cuck move. We don't even try to keep people off of drugs entirely anymore in this sorry-ass society we live in.