Thread: Report: Roy Moore banned from local mall for harassing teen girls

Lightbulb Report: Roy Moore banned from local mall for harassing teen girls

Roy Moore reportedly banned from Alabama mall after harassing teen girls in the 1980s

Senate Republican candidate Roy Moore, who has been accused by a woman of sexually assaulting her when she was 16, was banned from an Alabama mall in the 1980s after he targeted young girls for dates, according to a report Monday.

The former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice was a frequent visitor at Gadsden Mall and had been placed on a ban list after rumors he was targeting teen girls surfaced around the town, the New Yorker reported.

Greg Legat, a mall employee from 1981 to 1985, told the magazine the mall was “the place to be."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3630623

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Where was all this stuff when he was running for prior office?
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...e-gadsden-mall

Apparently the story originated with the New Yorker, (linked above) and it's a bunch of unnamed sources and bullshit.

where is moores signature? all I see is some bimbo on a page of pictures.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

I wonder how many males who are currently stating that it is disgusting for a 32-year old to go with an 18-year old girl would turn their backs on a nubile 18-year old who approached them and offered to rock their world.

That said, if you are over 21 and trying to bang a 14-year old girl you may want to seek professional help.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    I wonder how many males who are currently stating that it is disgusting for a 32-year old to go with an 18-year old girl would turn their backs on a nubile 18-year old who approached them and offered to rock their world.
    ^^^^