Thread: 60s what Whites thought about blacks back then

60s what Whites thought about blacks back then

the only thing that has changed in 50 years is that back then Whites were more open with what they thought about blacks. I think this is because there was no fear of being called a racist and losing your job

Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

poor negroes. so downtrodden and abused.

thank god they've got lifetime training wheels and the neverending support of the cuck establishment.

how would they ever survive without it?
    Μολὼν λάβε

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    poor negroes. so downtrodden and abused.

thank god they've got lifetime training wheels and the neverending support of the cuck establishment.

how would they ever survive without it?
    Like they do in Liberia.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

The 60's are when PTA got her black cock tattoo. She is very progressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."