Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TORONTO MIKE WILL NOT CONFIRM OR DENY...

Exclamation TORONTO MIKE WILL NOT CONFIRM OR DENY...

THAT HE'S A TRANS FAGGOT NIGGER!

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    I will not confirm or deny that I'm a transfaggot and a negro.
    There you have it our chest thumping White Supremacist turns out to be a trans faggot nigger. Oy the shame, ooh the agony!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

He's busy thinking of something stupid to write.

Still no word from the smelly nigger trans faggot!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:

What i can confirm is a detailed report from an Indianapolis private investigation outfit...LOL
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

What i can confirm is a detailed report from an Indianapolis private investigation outfit...LOL
    Well come on you trans faggot nigger drag queen.

In 1990 there was a dude who got above himself...he is still getting the message..i don't forgive or forget..but i don't lose sleep over it..it is a hobby....LOL

You are a joke...LOL

Your arrogance and sheltered life have made you into a delusional fool...FOOL..LOL

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

In 1990 there was a dude who got above himself...he is still getting the message..i don't forgive or forget..but i don't lose sleep over it..it is a hobby....LOL

You are a joke...LOL

Your arrogance and sheltered life have made you into a delusional fool...FOOL..LOL
    What are you talking about faggot? Sheltered life? Me!!

You have to ask yourself 1 question ..when your beat down comes , do you want it to be private or public...and seeing you have a '' Rep'' to protect private may be the less humiliating option, but it is your decision...LOL

My Jesus

LaLa

You have to ask yourself 1 question ..when your beat down comes , do you want it to be private or public...and seeing you have a '' Rep'' to protect private may be the less humiliating option, but it is your decision...LOL

Is this picture of that fat fuck with tattoos suppose to scare me? That welfare fraud fatass is still living at Coleman II in Florida?

And who is gonna beat me down? Not you because you have been flapping your lips, your big ole nigger lips for a year now and nothing has happened. Tell you what Skippy you bring ten of your toughest mofo's and I'll kill all of you. I'm not talking about fighting unless we're talking about gun fighting. Because I'm a gunfighter I won't scuff my knuckles on your hideous face. I'll just shoot you in face with my Glock 21 or my Remington 870 super slugger, blam right in the face!!

This just in Toronto Mike wins the Kim Jong Un Award for making baseless threats!!