Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54

Thread: Ageism

  1. #11
    Shakespeare said it right in re to life's final scenes.

    Another quote:
    '...dissing their future selves...'

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I'm not a doctor or anything, but even to me this sounds a little sketchy..
    That's a pretty charitable summation for what is one of stupidest fucking things I've heard all year.

    ...and that's saying something.


    Is there anything left out there that these morons haven't tacked an 'ism' to?

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    That's a pretty charitable summation for what is one of stupidest fucking things I've heard all year.

    ...and that's saying something.


    Is there anything left out there that these morons haven't tacked an 'ism' to?
    Almost makes me want to read the whole thread.
    Mossfern has called me an ageist in the past, also accused me of "gaslighting" her.

    I am not biased against the elderly, just freaking communists/hippies of Mossfern's era.
    I am also not biased of the generation below me, just those that are in line with Mossfern's reasoning/logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Almost makes me want to read the whole thread.
    I'll save you the time: Thoughts progs don't like cause brain damage...and everybody gets old.

    Brilliant.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    I'll save you the time: Thoughts progs don't like cause brain damage...and everybody gets old.

    Brilliant.
    Thanks.



    Checkout the write up on Wiki.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ageism
    Last edited by PTA; 11-14-2017 at 02:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  6. #16
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    15,621
    BS article is BS.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post


    Welcome to prog/lib "thinking".
    Did you read the article?
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Thanks.



    Checkout the write up on Wiki.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ageism
    So?
    Does that discount the information in the article?
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    BS article is BS.

    Get off my lawn!
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Get off my lawn!





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •