Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Moore thing.

Lightbulb The Moore thing.

Judge Roy Moore hedged on the Hannity show and it bothered me.

"Did you date teenage girls?"

"Generally, no." Later he said he always got their mother's permission.. Then, when pressed he told Hannity "I said NO.." So, apparently he rambles and thought he said no.. Then he decisively said no. But it bothers me.

Then he said something very decisive during his press conference. That he didn't know the accuser and he didn't know (Perhaps didn't remember?) where the restaurant was.

Those statements were definitive.

Have you looked at the autograph in that book? It's dated twice. The signature is obviously Moore's. The rest of it looks foreign, and both are dated separately. Odd, right?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

You can use CTRL + or - to scale this pic.

Click "View Image" first.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

what do un partisan hand writing experts say about the authenticity of the claim its his.

cause what I see is if he did it, he did it for for some money.

you see, heres also one problem. ive been evaluated by professionals as being right handed. is Moore right handed? whoever wrote that sure is. ( im left handed )

Don't care.

Obviously this is politically motivated, probably Democratic-paid.

The statute of limitations for these types of "crimes" should be about 2 years, max. If nobody hears from the rotten, gold-diggin' little bitch in that time, she can fuck off with her 15 minutes of fame. Move to Africa where they fuckin' care.

No way she would be bawling like a little baby after 40 years.

You gotta be kidding. She's worse than a B movie actor, and now world famous, and her attorney Gloria Allred is a snake.
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

He sounds confused on so many levels.

^^ Another quip from her list of quips she has gleaned from the internet that she actually understands.
    You are, my pilgrims, captains of a badly rocking ship on calm water. No rewards in this lifetime, so get to it.

Roy Moore is basically a bottom of the barrel candidate. Seems too unintelligent to be a judge. But I'd vote for him if I lived there just to piss off McConnell, Flake, Mitt Obomney, McShame, the Mourning Joe, and Democrats.
    "I think one man is just as good as long as hes honest and decent and not a nigger or a Chinaman." - Harry Truman

Moore's character is a problem for those vetting him, not me. This is a huge problem that women can bring charges against someone for whatever did or didn't happen decades ago that were NOT an issue for them at the time. It's invalid, just wrong, and these bitches should be punished.

This borders on the Inquisition.