Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Moore thing.

lets all get our children to scream and faint at our neighbors so we can take their property after they are pressed to death with weights.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

Dozens of people came out and gave testimonials about Moore trolling a mall for underage pussy. Why is this guy running for public office?

to show the world how stupid the democrats are. that's why.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post

You can use CTRL + or - to scale this pic.

Click "View Image" first.
    The first is to saying a Merry Christmas for that year (1977)
    and the second is the actual date he signed 12/22/77.

It makes sense - such as wishing you a Happy New Year 2018, and then signing the actual date you wrote it.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Moore's character is a problem for those vetting him, not me. This is a huge problem that women can bring charges against someone for whatever did or didn't happen decades ago that were NOT an issue for them at the time. It's invalid, just wrong, and these bitches should be punished.

This borders on the Inquisition.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

Quote Originally Posted by submiturass View Post
    Dozens of people came out and gave testimonials about Moore trolling a mall for underage pussy. Why is this guy running for public office?
    I think it is terrible if any grown man does this, but the way you worded it in bold is comical.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

HE IS NOT A PROG , DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HE DID , WHO HE RAPED , WHO OR HOW MANY HE KILLED , HE IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST CANDIDATE NOT FOR WHAT HE IS, FOR WHAT HE ISN'T . If he immolated the democrat candidate and pissed on the burnt remains I would still vote for him in fact I would donate to his campaign .
    The stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

"​
    Organized Jewdom is behind all the threats to our liberties and rights."Share D . Trump

40-50 years ago no one really cared about teenage girls dating older guys.

it simply wasn't a big deal.
    Μολὼν λάβε

The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Any time organised scrutiny catches up to morality, you're gonna catch a whole lot of assholes who've flown under the radar, for a long time.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Gunman View Post
    40-50 years ago no one really cared about teenage girls dating older guys.

it simply wasn't a big deal.
    I was a teenager then.
    No one cared about teenage girls at all.
    We were expected to get married after high school and only to go to college to obtain an MRS.
    It was the few who broke out of that mold.

Wait - maybe a bit before I was in college.
    I graduated in January 1969, just turned 20 and things were starting to change.
    It was only the few who thought that their daughters should become professionals.

I know that many of you hate the women's movement, but it did accomplish quite a bit.
    Yes, women were considered lesser creatures that needed to be cared for - a subservient portion of the population.
    We were just coming out of being considered property.