Thread: Sexual harassment witch hunt

Sexual harassment witch hunt

Ever since the Harvey Weinstein revelations, there's been a mad scramble to accuse anyone and everyone of "sexual harassment" with little to no evidence to prove it. Despite the lack of proof, the lamestream media always sides with the accusers (as if they have the moral high ground) and believes their every word. All this is doing is causing relations between men and women to deteriorate. It's like they're trying to shame men for having any interest in the opposite gender. That's partly why Playboy is putting transgenders in their magazine now. They're going for a pussified, androgynous society ruled by feminazis and other P.C. do-gooders. I'd like to know why these women didn't speak out sooner and why they let themselves be put in these situations in the first place. Their accusations mean very little unless they have solid proof or at least a confession by the person being accused. This is all a witch hunt that is snowballing and getting out of hand. We all know Hollywood and politics are full of sexual deviants, and now they want us to start feeling outraged and shocked by all of this? How dumb do they think we are? I'm not trying to defend sexual harassment, but I'm also not gullible enough to believe that it's some recent, out-of-the-blue trend and that the so-called victims are perfect angels.

As a woman, I agree, claims from 30-40 years should not be investigated.

Now the government will have to define sexual harassment.

There will be required sexual harassment classes and on and on.

It mostly comes back to piss poor parenting and survivors who were put in a bad situation and didn't know how to navigate it.

I posted this in a separate subforum.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/1...uspension.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

All part of the attack on marriage, called divide and conquer by the 'Globalists'. They're going mad in desperation as they see the goyim waking up. Even women who are usually oblivious to anything but their gibbs are beginning to wake up and smell the conniving stench of the alien parasite people.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    As a woman, I agree, claims from 30-40 years should not be investigated.

Now the government will have to define sexual harassment.

There will be required sexual harassment classes and on and on.

It mostly comes back to piss poor parenting and survivors who were put in a bad situation and didn't know how to navigate it.

I posted this in a separate subforum.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/1...uspension.html
    Why not just leave it up to the UN to decide, prog?
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

I could use some sexual harassment!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    You still have the titty bar, champ?
    Or did you convert it to your
    wife's doctor office?

I think it was back in 2008 I went into a massage.
    The massage therapist was a male Vietnam Vet and was really cool.
    Anyway, we would chit chat but then he got on this corn roll and I never went back.
    I left more stressed out then I went in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Why relive the past?
    Honestly it's annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.

In the 90's it was sheik for teh stars to have been Mo-lested LOL

dey were jumpin on de bandwagon..yessss suhh
    Originally Posted by lala

My Jesus
    Find me o lawdy, I'm ready to shoot myself. I'm tired, soooo tired of shit people. Tired of fighting to live and love. Tired of it ALL. Just tired. I'm close. I really am.

LaLa

She served, unlike your fatass self. 1st Cav.
    So thanks for paying respect where its due, cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Mike View Post
    In the 90's it was sheik for teh stars to have been Mo-lested LOL

dey were jumpin on de bandwagon..yessss suhh
    Weren't the 1990's about repressed memories or was that the 1980's?
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!

Weren't the 1990's about repressed memories or was that the 1980's?
    1980's mostly. Suspicions arose over suggestion and the fallibility of memory.
    lol-band

I remember Mengele as he was examining me. oh wait...........been played already.
    I captain no ship. like Hiawatha, I come from the shores of Gitche Manito. by myself. however, I at times find myself cleaning up the mess puissant and others make.

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    1980's mostly. Suspicions arose over suggestion and the fallibility of memory.
    Thanks.

Psychology.
    I'm an homorary Jew!