Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colorado "Church" prefers illegals to pre-school kids.

Lightbulb Colorado "Church" prefers illegals to pre-school kids.

Preschool in Boulder church shuts down after congregation votes to become sanctuary for immigrants
    "It put us out of business," Active Boulder Kids owner says

A preschool that leases space from the Unitarian Universalist Church of Boulder is shutting down at the end of the month after the church congregation voted to become a sanctuary for undocumented immigrants facing deportation.

Rev. Kelly Dignan disputed the claim that the concerns of the school and parents were not listened to, saying school officials were notified in July of the congregation's plans... "We wish them all the best in their other location," Dignan said. "Our congregation will continue to offer big, courageous love in a world that would have us feel paralyzed by fear."

"My worry, and I felt like no one articulated this, the church is doing civil disobedience and there is nothing legal about it. If that's a risk the church wants to take, that's fine, but they are roping our kids into it. I feel like that was unacceptable."

Church leaders, though, counter that their offering of sanctuary is a legal act.

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boul...ary-immigrants

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

What else do you expect from a blue state? They're all liabilities in the Trump era. They should be sealed off from the red states and boycotted. Don't even associate with anyone who lives in them.

She added that the school had already been discussing whether its location at the church was working for the school's business model and whether it was sustainable for it financially to remain.
    Right, because parasitic illegals bring so much financial sustainability to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Right, because parasitic illegals bring so much financial sustainability to the table.

Not to mention disease.. You want your kid catching incurable TB?

The female reverend SJW is lying. The School says it put them out of business, and the parents were concerned about the illegality.

You want your kid there during an ICE raid? My guess is nobody else did either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Not to mention disease.. You want your kid catching incurable TB?

The female reverend SJW is lying. The School says it put them out of business, and the parents were concerned about the illegality.

You want your kid there during an ICE raid? My guess is nobody else did either.
    Nope. But come on, they've been "thoroughly vetted", hoffa. I mean, as in Obama's watered down version of vetting... Those parents are clearly overreacting.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Nope. But come on, they've been "thoroughly vetted", hoffa. I mean, as in Obama's watered down version of vetting... Those parents are clearly overreacting.
    Not even that.. These people are "vetted" by their fellow SJW's. No government agencies involved.

You know, with their racist disease tests and racist criminal background checks.

Jehovah is Lord in Briah leon_the_14's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They will rape and kill your parents, they will rape and kill your children.
    You will have your past and future erased, and if that is the case then what are you?
    Pray for the reconciliation of Lilith & Marinette Pied Noir with GOD
    Praise the God of Abraham whose unity is all and one!

Channel leon - YouTube
    "Leons' youtube clips show the worthlessness of nihiltheism" - Helena (moderator) of downloadpolitics.com

Read my ebook...it's free! Creed of Assiah
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/392310

Quote Originally Posted by leon_the_14 View Post
    They will rape and kill your parents, they will rape and kill your children.
    You will have your past and future erased, and if that is the case then what are you?
    They're stupid, dishonest and self righteous.

Jehovah is Lord in Briah leon_the_14's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    They're stupid, dishonest and self righteous.
    But for what purpose?
    Pray for the reconciliation of Lilith & Marinette Pied Noir with GOD
    Praise the God of Abraham whose unity is all and one!

Channel leon - YouTube
    "Leons' youtube clips show the worthlessness of nihiltheism" - Helena (moderator) of downloadpolitics.com

Read my ebook...it's free! Creed of Assiah
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/392310

Quote Originally Posted by leon_the_14 View Post
    But for what purpose?
    The furtherance of evil for its own sake.