Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Age of Consent by State

  1. #1

    Age of Consent by State

    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  2. #2
    Close in age exemptions should always apply.

    Consenting teens - a 17 year old male should not be charged for having consensual sex with a 16 year old or visa versa.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  3. #3
    As i said this morning, there is no consensus as to the age a person becomes a consenting adult.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    As i said this morning, there is no consensus as to the age a person becomes a consenting adult.
    yep.


    https://sex-crimes.laws.com/statutor...meo-and-juliet

    Romeo and Juliet laws apply to cases of statutory rape when both members engaging in consensual sexual intercourse are teenage (13-19). Romeo and Juliet laws generally stipulate a certain age gap between the older alleged offender and the younger alleged victim. The specific age gap varies from state to state.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  5. #5
    If PTA has her way the UN will save us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If PTA has her way the UN will save us all.
    Not sure how she came up with that.

    Even under that age of consent (15-18) if it is consensual between teens it needs decriminalized for close in age exemptions.

    There was a story about 3 years ago about a 17 year old boy having consensual sex with a 15 year old girl and he went to prison.



    She is now running around the forum calling you a pedophile.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

  7. #7
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    15,626
    18 is ridiculous.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    18 is ridiculous.
    You can't sign ant legal documents until 18.
    Why should an adult decide when a minor child lose their virginity or have sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    You can't sign ant legal documents until 18.
    Why should an adult decide when a minor child lose their virginity or have sex?
    Take it up with the UN, prog.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  10. #10
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    15,626
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    You can't sign ant legal documents until 18.
    Why should an adult decide when a minor child lose their virginity or have sex?
    Not sure what you mean. You think the state should be administered by children?
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •