Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: SOLAR PANELS!! WAVE OF THE FUTURE!

  1. #11
    biggest wasted effort of the greenies ever made.

  2. #12
    Vermont stipulated that the sales would be 25$ per MWH for some bullshit law. or maybe that was the cost capture ceiling.

  3. #13
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    83,011
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    biggest wasted effort of the greenies ever made.
    My gym has 2 "green" treadmills.


    Here it is, curved treadmill.
    https://m.alibaba.com/product/606669...7009.38.n8IqAO

    I've used it 2x, eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  4. #14
    whoever mandated that utilities " convert " to green needs to be shot on sight along with their entire family.

  5. #15
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    83,011
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    whoever mandated that utilities " convert " to green needs to be shot on sight along with their entire family.
    Kyoto treaty.

    Recently I had friends complaining that Trump didn't sign into the Paris climate agreement.
    The US's size and population makes it unrealistic.

    https://www.greencarreports.com/news...climate-summit
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  6. #16
    It was determined way back in the 1970's that solar energy in most cases consumes more energy than it produces. That's still true today, despite the billions of dollars poured into high tech and materials research to improve it. Anyone who says solar is a better deal is lying. Solar energy is so heavily subsidized by the government that it might look like a good deal to an idiot, but it isn't.

    Solar makes pretty good sense in two situations: the desert and in space, but that's about it. Hence solar used in association with the border wall would make good sense. I don't imagine Trump would even suggest it if that wasn't true.

    I stopped paying attention to solar years ago so could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's remains mostly just a pipe dream for the delusional.

    As far as I know, the same can be said for electric cars. If they really are more energy efficient, nobody is bragging about it lest, you know, they sell a lot more electric cars. It too is government subsidized.

    Liberal government, of course, is bully on both solar power and electric cars because both increase government power and authority over whomever receives the subsidies and/or buys into it all or the products.

    Am I a drag or what?
    Last edited by Lummy; 11-17-2017 at 03:32 PM.

  7. #17
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    83,011
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    It was determined way back in the 1970's that solar energy in most cases consumes more energy than it produces. That's still true today, despite the billions of dollars poured into high tech and materials research to improve it. Anyone who says solar is a better deal is lying. Solar energy is so heavily subsidized by the government that it might look like a good deal to an idiot, but it isn't.

    Solar makes pretty good sense in two situations: the desert and in space, but that's about it. Hence solar used in association with the border wall would make good sense. I don't imagine Trump would even suggest it if that wasn't true.

    I stopped paying attention to solar years ago so could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's remains mostly just a pipe dream for the delusional.

    As far as I know, the same can be said for electric cars. If they really are more energy efficient, nobody is bragging about it lest, you know, they sell a lot more electric cars. It too is government subsidized.

    Liberal government, of course, is bully on both solar power and electric cars because both increase government power and authority over whomever receives the subsidies and/or buys into it all or the products.

    Am I a drag or what?
    No, you're not a drag, you're correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •