Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uh-OH!! AL FRANKEN GROPED AFTER ELECTED TO SENATE!!

Lightbulb Uh-OH!! AL FRANKEN GROPED AFTER ELECTED TO SENATE!!

Woman says Franken inappropriately touched her in 2010

A woman says Sen. Al Franken inappropriately touched her in 2010, telling CNN that he grabbed her buttocks while taking a photo at the Minnesota State Fair.

It is the first allegation of improper touching by Franken, who is a Democrat, while he was in office. It comes just days after Leeann Tweeden, a local radio news anchor in California, said that Franken forcibly kissed and groped her in 2006, when Franken was a comedian.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politi...010/index.html

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Time to RESIGN, Clown Face!

Franken needs to become a spokesPerv for Allstate, "The good hands people"
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

The Dems will still be ignoring what happened just seven years ago and focus on what Roy Moore allegedly did about 40 years ago.

Did you see this week's snl weekend update on franken? They HAD to cover it - no way around it.
    Watching those commie idiots stumble through trying to minimize his behavior while still being PC was funnier than anything they've done in a decade.

I don't watch SNL. I'll try to find it on youtube later.

Physically Remove Degener OffensivelyOpenMinded's Avatar
    I wish this surprised me.

franken fun fact:

He initially won his senate seat in 2010 in the narrowest margin of victory in senate election history- 300 votes. After several recounts taking six months. It was discovered later that over 1000 felons who should not have been allowed to vote at all cast ballots in that election.

The DOJ at the time (read: eric witholder) did not question those results and did nothing about it. That's the democrap party in action

Physically Remove Degener OffensivelyOpenMinded's Avatar
    Al Franken is a homosexual.

Quote Originally Posted by OffensivelyOpenMinded View Post
    Al Franken is a homosexual.
    whether he is or not, he's definitely a cocksucker.
    Μολὼν λάβε