Thread: Comment from another site about our nation on this thanksgiving--sad but true..

Comment from another site about our nation on this thanksgiving--sad but true..

JohnZ November 23, 2017 at 10:44 am
    Like the death of a child. Huh? How many children have died because of ISIS/DAESH? How many enslaved, sold off, used as prostitutes?
    F*** off Pentgram! Time for you to go along with the FBI, CIA, TSA, DHS, DEA….you all need to become Dodos. We don’t need you.
    The people of Syria will continue to suffer from the Pentagram’s little child for decades, maybe they will never recover.
    It makes me sick to see what this country has done in the middle east. I am at the point where I have no respect for anyone in uniform, in congress, the White House or the courts. I no longer believe in the United States of America…. a nation that no longer exists. I am not celebrating Thanksgiving Day either. There is very little to celebrate anymore, except maybe the end of the war in Syria and I will celebrate the U.S. and israel loosing.
    America is a failed state. Its only industry are weapons and wars. Its exports are death, destruction, misery and chaos.
    Is there any legal and moral reason for the United States to remain in existence?

Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.