Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Silver Market Collapse.

  1. #11
    It's true that America's very smart and clever hedge fund swindlers caused the recession of 08-09. And furthermore ,they were all licensed brokers. Experts in the field of security swindle of which Mr. Cotton is one.

    Cotton is a market crook covering his sordid past. This character should clearly be prison doing hard time.

  2. #12
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,257
    Giblet had 1 semester of HS Economics and thinks he's F.A. Hayek or Milton Friedman.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  3. #13
    The downward trend of silver is a good indicator that the US economy will slip and fall very soon. The so called TAX cut is another clear indicator.

  4. #14
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    The downward trend of silver is a good indicator that the US economy will slip and fall very soon. The so called TAX cut is another clear indicator.
    Oh so now you're saying that silver is a leading indicator of economic growth? And a Tax cut will cause a recession?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  5. #15
    The downward trend of silver indicates as a barometer just how hooked the American people are into the current financial system.

    I still predict silver will go down to about 5-6 $ per OZ .

    The TAX cut , is a fool's dream. The idea that it's applauded shows again just how naïve and stupid joe six pack truly is.. And soon the jew vultures will slam the door behind him shut . And that will usher in a collapse.

    jews will emerge from hiding and buy up all assets [ farms, factories and real estate] for about 2 -3 cents on the $..

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Giblet had 1 semester of HS Economics and thinks he's F.A. Hayek or Milton Friedman.
    Tries to impress with name drops^^
    lol-band

  7. #17
    Lear capital is one of this nation's worst silver coin hustlers. And they usually can be heard on Limbaugh's radio hustle.

  8. #18
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    The downward trend of silver indicates as a barometer just how hooked the American people are into the current financial system.

    I still predict silver will go down to about 5-6 $ per OZ .

    The TAX cut , is a fool's dream. The idea that it's applauded shows again just how naïve and stupid joe six pack truly is.. And soon the jew vultures will slam the door behind him shut . And that will usher in a collapse.

    jews will emerge from hiding and buy up all assets [ farms, factories and real estate] for about 2 -3 cents on the $..
    You are a monstrous idiot. Please go have yourself neutered.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •