Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silver Market Collapse.

Silver Market Collapse.

For Heaven's sake ,people. Do not believe that lying Jew scumbag running his mouth off over at Lear Capital;. This schmuck is a swindler par excellence.

Silver is not going to 100 $ per Oz. this year or next. or next.

There's so much silver above ground that no one wants to dig for anymore.

It's losing ground even as an industrial metal due to copper and aluminum can do better as a conductor.

All Lear Capital is doing is hustling all the stupid bastards and degenerate scum who listen and believe what they hear from the mouth of one of America's biggest jerks and swindlers ,RUSH the SCHMUCK LIMBAUGH!

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    For Heaven's sake ,people. Do not believe that lying Jew scumbag running his mouth off over at Lear Capital;. This schmuck is a swindler par excellence.

It's losing ground even as an industrial metal due to copper and aluminum can do better as a conductor.

All Lear Capital is doing is hustling all the stupid bastards and degenerate scum who listen and believe what they hear from the mouth of one of America's biggest jerks and swindlers ,RUSH the SCHMUCK LIMBAUGH!
    You're the only dumb fuck that got taken by Lear. But they did nothing wrong. Gilbert you were a victim of your own greed., stupidity and you deserved to get hosed down. It's for the best. #1. You're too stupid to have money anyway #2. Since you only know how to participate in asset classes from the long side as a player of the "greater fool theory " it was only only a matter of time anyway. #3. You lack the temperament and investor sophistication to play the game aka " not suitable for investing " #4. Even if you had made money it would've been from a flawed notion so you'd have given it back anyway #5. It was 800% off the lows when you bought it. Where the he'll did you think it was going?
    Its funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious..

Blah Blah Blah..

You don't have any where near the level of education that I have. .. I know more about economics and how it reflects on markets and financial instruments of every nature than you do..

All you are and all you know is how to take orders to buy or sell. They can teach a monkey or a computer to do that.

So, continue showing everyone just how ignorant you are, I don't mind. I firmly believe that silver will continue to tank down to the 5-6$ range .. next year sometime.

You are a totally illiterate idiot when it comes to finance and economics. Over the last 5 yrs silver has traded as high as $20.71 on July 25th 2016 and a low of $16.39 today and a high of $18.71. Not a crash but a trading range. Now if you hadn't bought old coins and bought bullion you would not have lost so much of your Grandma's money due to the numismatic value.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Blah Blah Blah..

You don't have any where near the level of education that I have. .. I know more about economics and how it reflects on markets and financial instruments of every nature than you do..

All you are and all you know is how to take orders to buy or sell. They can teach a monkey or a computer to do that.

So, continue showing everyone just how ignorant you are, I don't mind. I firmly believe that silver will continue to tank down to the 5-6$ range .. next year sometime.
    Bullshit Giblet there is no way you have ever had any University level Economics. I have an MBA and an MA in Economics from one of the best Universities in the US. Believe me you are not fooling anyone with your bullshit. Cotton may be crazy but he knows the Financial markets and no it is not something you can train a monkey to do.

In order to be a stock or commodities broker you have to pass a very difficult licensing test. I had a series 6 license 30 yrs ago and scored a 93 out of 100 on that test. I was considering getting a 7 license, but my career took me in other directions. I can tell you that based on what you post there's no way you could pass a 6 or 7 license test.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Bullshit Giblet there is no way you have ever had any University level Economics. I have an MBA and an MA in Economics from one of the best Universities in the US. Believe me you are not fooling anyone with your bullshit. Cotton may be crazy but he knows the Financial markets and no it is not something you can train a monkey to do.

In order to be a stock or commodities broker you have to pass a very difficult licensing test. I had a series 6 license 30 yrs ago and scored a 93 out of 100 on that test. I was considering getting a 7 license, but my career took me in other directions. I can tell you that based on what you post there's no way you could pass a 6 or 7 license test.
    Some of the biggest thieves in this country have passed a test to sell commodities and stocks.

Some of the biggest suckers and losers in this country have been those who naively believed in them.

Economics is not a hard science ,it takes a well rounded education to tie in all aspects of human behavior. I'm not going to waste time trying to educate an obvious idiot like you.

Silver is going down in price because even this so called phony trading range will collapse due to the huge amount of above ground silver.

Silver ore is extracted from copper mining. It's a by product;no one really mines for it anymore.. but you're too stupid to understand any of this or you're just another chiseler like cotton; the biggest lying crook on this forum.

Some of the biggest thieves in this country have passed a test to sell commodities and stocks.

Some of the biggest suckers and losers in this country have been those who naively believed in them.

Economics is not a hard science ,it takes a well rounded education to tie in all aspects of human behavior. I'm not going to waste time trying to educate an obvious idiot like you.

Silver is going down in price because even this so called phony trading range will collapse due to the huge amount of above ground silver.

Silver ore is extracted from copper mining. It's a by product;no one really mines for it anymore.. but you're too stupid to understand any of this or you're just another chiseler like cotton; the biggest lying crook on this forum.
    There is a great amount of industrial and commercial used for silver. It's not just coins and jewelry. With an expanding economy there will be increasing need for Silver and other metals in it's class.

There is a great amount of industrial and commercial used for silver. It's not just coins and jewelry. With an expanding economy there will be increasing need for Silver and other metals in it's class.
    Again you show how detached you are from reality. The last best hope for silver was in the Space program ;a good deal of which is now defunded. What ruined any chance for a silver recovery was the use of aluminum in space exploration using mirror telescopes. Aluminum is the metal of choice for industry. Silver is still highly valued in coinage production. The San Luis Potosi mine in Mexico is still one of the few mines producing high grade silver in large amounts.

The Mexican gov't keeps the mine open for the silver used in their commemorative coins and exports to other nations but also to keep the miners on the job.

Study economics and try to develop the knack of it. You won't learn anything by reading about statistics etc out of an outdated textbook. Believe me , I know what I'm talking about . And never challenge me!

Giblet you are too dumb to know that you don't know shit.

Careful, it might go off! cotton's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks SD. That's one reason it's so frustrating and maddening when a complete fool like Gilbert says he knows anything or suggests brokers , portfolio mgrs etc are crooks or fools. It takes superhuman effort sometimes just to pass the exams which then allow you to fight it out in the trenches with some of the most amazing , intelligent .gifted, calculating financial minds there are. To top it off the amount moved in just one of those trades can be and often is more money than many people make in a lifetime. All of this sometimes a decision made on split seconds with zero room for an error such as transposing numbers on an order etc. Gilbert couldn't even understand a single question on any of the exams , much less know the answer. I'm extremely proud of the hard work ive spent a lifetime doing, the money I've made , money I've made for clients that have paid for college tuitions , businesses, retirements, provided management of price and inventory risk amounting to many many many millions of dollars that have given distributors , retailers, wholesalers of everything from energy products, currency , all agri products, interest rates etc to run their companies without going under dye to many factors that few even know which and how many factors can create the variables hedges counteract . For someone to say I " learned it backwards" or some idiocy us absurd. 99% of the public doesn't even understand caUsation regarding what actually determined prices etc. It's so absurd it makes you seriously think they have to be making a joke. I think it's safe for me to say that anyone who thinks they can teach me something when I've passed series 3, 6, 7, 31, 63, 65 exams them worked in the trenches for 32 years is insane . Thanks again for the compliment
    Its funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious..