Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Challenge to PTA

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    That chickenshit cunt #3 (less the top 2) wont take any challenge.
    This thread will be here every day to remind everyone of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Hi lurker!
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Hey you crazy bitch, you constantly claim Elemental lied about some dopey cistern. You have been chimping about that for months on end. When pressed to present evidence of her supposed lie, you deflect and chimp about something else.

Here's the challenge: You present proof that Elemental lied and I will leave DLP for good. If you cannot prove conclusively that she lied, you leave for good. It should be no problem for you, you claim she has lied about all sorts of things.

Here's the definition of a lie:
    noun
    a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

GO!

an intentional untruth..............like when she said it was collected on the roof, but the tub is in the cellar?

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    an intentional untruth..............like when she said it was collected on the roof, but the tub is in the cellar?
    The collecting is done on the roof. It is then stored in a cistern underground. Elemental lied about nothing.

NEXT!
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

so...............you dolt. untruth. and don't say " whut? " Ele said the rain was collected on the roof, made no mention of the cistern being down low. never cleared it up either until pressed. untruth. do it bitch. leave. you've been purposely backing an untruth.

so...............you dolt. untruth. and don't say " whut? " Ele said the rain was collected on the roof, made no mention of the cistern being down low. never cleared it up either until pressed. untruth. do it bitch. leave. you've been purposely backing an untruth.
    Post her quote.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

your deceit is boundless. if you wanted what you said you wanted, you would leave now. you said the liar needs to leave. and you've been backing the liar. I don't care what P T A has been doing, why would I? your side backs morons who wish to obliterate humanity. leave, you sniveling motherfucker.

your deceit is boundless. if you wanted what you said you wanted, you would leave now. you said the liar needs to leave. and you've been backing the liar. I don't care what P T A has been doing, why would I? your side backs morons who wish to obliterate humanity. leave, you sniveling motherfucker.
    Still waiting.....
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

your IQ. its waning. hitting prolly about an 18 today. srry to be the one to have to inform you of the obvious.