Thread: The Witch is consumed by ambition.

The Witch is consumed by ambition.

It's an irreconcilable contradiction wholly attributable to high tech that takes no responsiblity for any of it or anything else, really, outside maintaining the $330 million fucking yacht, that the outlaw in this clip has a reputation as the world's only source of 100% reliable information about US elections and Western politicians while US politicians lie, lie, lie and lie some more about everything they do.

Think about that. If you can reconcile any it, post your reply.

Hillary is beginning to stink anew.
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

I think the Saudi's wanted Libya overthrown and they paid Hillary to do it. Her scam Charity was a money laundering operation.

Assad was next. The Saudi's wanted the entire ares to come under sunni control and effectively isolating Iran.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I think the Saudi's wanted Libya overthrown and they paid Hillary to do it. Her scam Charity was a money laundering operation.

Assad was next. The Saudi's wanted the entire ares to come under sunni control and effectively isolating Iran.
    they all had big plans, no doubt about it.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Trump! Trump! TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He came. He saw. He conquered!!!!!!!!!!!! Killary and vile marrano jews running the arab states howl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They'll all get what they've got coming from directions they never imagined...
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.