Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 107

Thread: Emotional Gibberish.

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    What?
    Do you have a comment other than a smilie?
    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post


    Where's the lie?
    I don't defend anyone because of their religion or race.
    I don't now have, nor never had a pussy hat.
    Please link a post where I defended Soros or Obama to demonstrate that if indeed I did defend them that is was opinion, not fact based. Otherwise you're just spitting in the wind, as usual.

    I am not trying to "destroy America."
    Your post was totally emotionally based.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    What am I supposed to do? Egg Moss's house because we had a disagreement?

    Would that satisfy you?
    Sure.


    Post pix.



  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    ..except that if the deficit will be so enormous that in the long run Medicare is cut.
    This could kick off growth like we've never seen. Everything looks better under growth, including the entitlement spending hole.

    I was just reading Gallup and they said we averaged 1% growth from 07 to 15. The repatriation part of the bill alone could rain as much as 4 trillion (with a T) dollars out on the American economy.

    Nobody really knows what will happen, but it could be huge and it could be huge very easily.





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  5. #55
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    What am I supposed to do? Egg Moss's house because we had a disagreement?

    Would that satisfy you?
    Hoffa did you see that PTA has been calling you "Hateful?" I told her to stop it.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  6. #56
    Gunfighter Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My compound the woods.
    Posts
    34,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Oh, I think I'll be fine because of my retirement investments, so it's not an issue of self-interest for me....except that if the deficit will be so enormous that in the long run Medicare is cut.
    We do not have large deficits because we are taxed too little. We have large deficits and a large national debt because the federal govt spends too much and does things that it is not constitutionally mandated to do.

    Obama doubled the national debt and if not for historically low interest rates the interest on the debt would be the biggest line item in the budget.

    The USA is now 1 round of double digit inflation away from insolvency. The answer is to cut spending not raise taxes. Medicare and Social Security should be cut by making the retirement age higher and means testing benefits. IDK if you paid in blah blah blah it's a tax now not a contribution. If you make over $200,000 in retirement you don't get either.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

    THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

    Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

    http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Hoffa did you see that PTA has been calling you "Hateful?" I told her to stop it.
    "She's" just talking out her dick again..





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Hoffa did you see that PTA has been calling you "Hateful?" I told her to stop it.
    You got your ass kicked a lot, didn't you?
    lol-band

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Sure.


    Post pix.


    Ok...just light a carton of egg beaters on her porch and ring the door bell, and run away.

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    This could kick off growth like we've never seen. Everything looks better under growth, including the entitlement spending hole.

    I was just reading Gallup and they said we averaged 1% growth from 07 to 15. The repatriation part of the bill alone could rain as much as 4 trillion (with a T) dollars out on the American economy.

    Nobody really knows what will happen, but it could be huge and it could be huge very easily.
    I hope you're right.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •