Thread: HAHAHAHAHHA!!! FUCK YOU, ILLEGAL POS!!!

Roll Eyes HAHAHAHAHHA!!! FUCK YOU, ILLEGAL POS!!!

ICE tracks down immigrant who spoke to media in SW Washington: ‘You are the one from the newspaper’

After talking to The Seattle Times about his girlfriend’s arrest by immigration officials, a Pacific County man was detained himself. He said an agent told him it was because of what had been written.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...the-newspaper/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll teach you to fucking wine to the media.

You're an illegal piece of trash who SHOULD BE HIDING, instead of talking to the fucking media..

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

So mean. So racist. He's an undocumented citizen!

"We are always getting ready to live, but never living."
    -RWE

Check your "born here" privilege!

"We are always getting ready to live, but never living."
    -RWE

HAHAHAH.. Fuck that little maggot.

"But, but.. My girlfriend was arrested by ICE! It's not fair! WAAHHHHH!!"

"Excuse me sir, may I see your proof of residence?"

"Awwww.. "

A little advice for Beaners who may be contemplating calling attention to themselves:

If you are in my country without permission don't call attention to yourselves by objecting to my government enforcing my Nation's laws. You want to bitch about how laws are enforced go back to your own country and bitch about law enforcement there.

Personal note to the subject of the linked article:

Adios Motherfucker.
    Hello you've reached the city morgue where our motto is, "You kill 'em we chill 'em"

Eventually, Diaz was deported and now lives, with their children, in a small town near Puerto Vallarta.

Speaking by phone this week, she broke into sobs as she talked about her boyfriend’s arrest. She said she would like to help him but doesn’t know how. She also worried about how she and her children would manage financially. Aburto Gutierrez has been sending money to support them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Eventually, Diaz was deported and now lives, with their children, in a small town near Puerto Vallarta.

Speaking by phone this week, she broke into sobs as she talked about her boyfriend’s arrest. She said she would like to help him but doesn’t know how. She also worried about how she and her children would manage financially. Aburto Gutierrez has been sending money to support them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She can support him by providing him with the address of her current place of residence so he is not homeless upon arriving in Mexico. Though that could be problematic if she has already "hooked up" with another.
    Hello you've reached the city morgue where our motto is, "You kill 'em we chill 'em"

She's a mud whore.. Who knows what she's doing or fucking.

Stay in Mexishit, Mexishit!