Thread: Climate Science And Limbaugh

Climate Science And Limbaugh

Limbaugh for 35 YEARS, counting his time at KFBK Sacramento, has been lying and swindling his listeners on most subjects including many which have helped to promote conflicts around the world.

The most obvious ones would be America's entry into the Afghan and Iraqui conflicts. Limbaugh promoted the WMDs. lie ,the Bush administration was pushing and Limbaugh enlisted his services to gain the favor of President Bush and others in his cabinet.
    Limbaugh used his 3hr. talk show to encourage military enlistment of his youthful listeners and to encourage hatred for Saddam government in Iraq. His radio show is where he daily indoctrinates his audience ,attempting to once again use his position as America's REAL ANCHORMAN to curry favors with the present admin for the same reason ;to cheat and swindle his gullible audience.

But now, I believe Limbaugh has been revealed as the no nothing ignoramus he truly has always been,. And the subject matter is climate change. here he has painted himself in a corner he cannot ever get out of. His insistence that climate change warnings are a hoax ,despite the findings of 99% of the world's scientists indicates the pathetic nature of this filthy lying son of a bitch who in the past helped to lead America's best and brightest into an early grave ,fighting in a war based on nothing but lies and fraud. But for Limbaugh this was THE OPPORTUNITY!!

But for Limbaugh this was an opportunity for greater ratings and to make more cash. Limbaugh is an opportunistic parasite!

Climate change? What happened to global warming???
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Btw, the climate is constantly changing. Has been for four billion years.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

OP is a pustulous cunt.
    lol-band

Four billion ...
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.