Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump is about to make a big mistake in the Middle East.

Lightbulb Trump is about to make a big mistake in the Middle East.

Arab warnings mount as U.S. suggests move to declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel

JERUSALEM — Arab nations and Palestinian officials have warned of dire consequences if the United States recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, including potential unrest and an end to the peace process, amid last-minute lobbying to prevent President Trump from making the move.

..Jordan’s foreign minister, Ayman Safadi, warned Secretary of State Rex Tillerson that such a decision could “trigger anger across the Arab and Muslim world, fuel tension and jeopardize peace efforts,” according to Jordan’s state news agency.

Egypt’s foreign minister, Sameh Shoukry, also discussed with Tillerson the “possible negative impacts” on peace, .. He asked that Tillerson avoid taking decisions that could “stir tensions in the region.”

Turkey said a change in policy would be a “major catastrophe.”

Palestinian Foreign Minister Riad Malki, meanwhile, called for an emergency meeting of the 22 members of the Arab League, which is expected to take place Tuesday.

“Any U.S. announcement on the status of Jerusalem prior to a final settlement would have a detrimental impact on the peace process and would heighten tensions in the region,” the Saudi ambassador to Washington, Prince Khalid bin Salman, said in a statement...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...133_story.html

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

thatll make four.
    1. his failure to take out the house of saud for financing 9/11
    2. 59 tomahawks for false flag gas attack
    3. casting the kurds aside
    4. sucking juden cawk
    Moss escapes

What is wrong with leaving the embassy where it is? It's already there. Lot of money and combustibility to move it. Why is this so damned important and what happened to AMERICA FIRST?

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
    -Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    What is wrong with leaving the embassy where it is? It's already there. Lot of money and combustibility to move it. Why is this so damned important and what happened to AMERICA FIRST?
    I don't know? Jerusalem is a valid world heritage site.

This will just politicize it and cause problems for everyone.

A bunch of the zionist nuts have been pressing for this for years and maybe they got Trump's ear?

It's a mistake, regardless.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I don't know? Jerusalem is a valid world heritage site.

This will just politicize it and cause problems for everyone.

A bunch of the zionist nuts have been pressing for this for years and maybe they got Trump's ear?

It's a mistake, regardless.
    Agreed.

Political and tax dollar mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

WHY ARE YOU SO ANTI TRUMP?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Jerusalem has always been the capital of Israel.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    WHY ARE YOU SO ANTI TRUMP?
    Nice try. I don't have to agree with the president on every move he makes. At least I didn't swear that Cruz was the best Canadian for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Jerusalem has always been the capital of Israel.
    That doesn't matter. Why is this something that needs to be pushed as far as the embassy goes? Why further tensions? Why spend the money? I'm willing to consider your viewpoint on how this furthers the interest of our country first, a platform that Trump knew was popular with his supporters. I'm not seeing it at the moment.

-Kurt Vonnegut

Nice try. I don't have to agree with the president on every move he makes. At least I didn't swear that Cruz was the best Canadian for the job.

That doesn't matter. Why is this something that needs to be pushed as far as the embassy goes? Why further tensions? Why spend the money? I'm willing to consider your viewpoint on how this furthers the interest of our country first, a platform that Trump knew was popular with his supporters. I'm not seeing it at the moment.
    The US Embassy is located in every capital city of every nation in the world. Except Israel. To appease subhuman muzbots. It's not working out very well.

Appeasement is a victory and sign of weakness in arab eyes.

They will not be satisfied until little satan (Israel) and the great satan (Us) are wiped from the face of the earth.

They say it every day...and act upon that policy every day. Why don't people believe it?

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    The US Embassy is in every capital city of every nation in the world. Except Israel. To appease subhuman muzbots. It's not working out very well.

Appeasement is a victory and sign of weakness in arab eyes.
    I get that, but it seems unnecessary to change it up now. How does this further the interests of AMERICA FIRST? Why do we have to appease Israel at every turn? Our embassy is in their country. We are "allies". Good enough. LEAVE IT BE. They have an enormous political presence in our country, take tons of our money and they continually ask for more, more, more.

-Kurt Vonnegut