Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 98

Thread: Trump supports Jerusalem as Israel's capital

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    It is impossible to discuss this situation with the zionists. One of them said earlier that we should do this "Even if it means WAR!"

    If it means only they fight it? Okay!
    lol-band

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    It is impossible to discuss this situation with the zionists. One of them said earlier that we should do this "Even if it means WAR!"

    That is flat out crazy.
    Just when you have the answers, the questions change.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Tel Aviv is the capital of Israel.
    Jesus wept..

    you're an ignorant boob.

    https://www.google.ca/search?q=capit...hrome&ie=UTF-8


    ...and you're Jewish!

  4. #24

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    It is impossible to discuss this situation with the zionists. One of them said earlier that we should do this "Even if it means WAR!"

    Which one? (Zionist)
    It's a stupid, stupid move and I'd bet that Jared had a huge say in this.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald Trump’s choice to head the Pentagon said Thursday that the United States should continue treating Tel Aviv as Israel’s capital, breaking with Republican members of Congress and intimations the incoming president could fulfill his campaign pledge to move the US embassy to Jerusalem.
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/trumps...l-is-tel-aviv/

    The United States does not determine the capital of any other country, no matter where we put our embassy.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  7. #27
    Jehovah is Lord in Briah leon_the_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illawarra
    Posts
    5,918
    Blog Entries
    11
    Lilith in Tohu Mossy..... Lilith in Tohu....
    Now comes the 3rd temple with its animal sacrifices for zionism (which is an atheist creed).
    So now Jerusalem is the capital of Israel (political state) as well as Yisrael (global state or Assiah/Tohu), if anyone cares to know we are on the Tree of Death.

    ....flashback to satanist days......I was told that this earth had to be taken in order to have a base to attack and conquer the heavens, didnt think it was possible.......guess I was wrong......

    Just wondering where Armilus comes into it?
    Pray for the reconciliation of Lilith & Marinette Pied Noir with GOD
    Praise the God of Abraham whose unity is all and one!


    Channel leon - YouTube
    "Leons' youtube clips show the worthlessness of nihiltheism" - Helena (moderator) of downloadpolitics.com

    Read my ebook...it's free! Creed of Assiah
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/392310

  8. #28
    Jews have no legitimate reason to make Jerusalem their Capitol.. It's nothing but spite ;to keep the Palestinians from having it.

    Israel without Jerusalem means that most tourists visiting will be limited to listening to Jews lecture about King David from the seedy West Jerusalem tourist store front.. and will have to put up with their Bad breath.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_the_14 View Post
    Lilith in Tohu Mossy..... Lilith in Tohu....
    Now comes the 3rd temple with its animal sacrifices for zionism (which is an atheist creed).
    So now Jerusalem is the capital of Israel (political state) as well as Yisrael (global state or Assiah/Tohu), if anyone cares to know we are on the Tree of Death.

    ....flashback to satanist days......I was told that this earth had to be taken in order to have a base to attack and conquer the heavens, didnt think it was possible.......guess I was wrong......

    Just wondering where Armilus comes into it?
    This doesn't bode well.
    I'm going to see if I can find anything about the Temple Mount Faithful and whether they are considering taking over the Dome of the Rock.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    https://www.timesofisrael.com/trumps...l-is-tel-aviv/

    The United States does not determine the capital of any other country, no matter where we put our embassy.
    lolwut?


    You said Tel Aviv is Israel's capital city.

    It is not.

    The capital of Israel IS and always has been JERUSALEM.


    Time to talk to your doc about changing your meds, maybe?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •