Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 91 to 98 of 98

Thread: Trump supports Jerusalem as Israel's capital

  1. #91
    then id go after the muzzies. mandate they sent 72,000 female virgins each to their beach for us to fuck, or we waste their entire nation. ( tactic that has worked 4 times in recorded world history. )
    Moss escapes

  2. #92
    it was an embassy. as where the Marine detachments labeled as embassy guards.
    Moss escapes

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    it was an embassy. as where the Marine detachments labeled as embassy guards.
    Jebe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  4. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    it was an embassy. as where the Marine detachments labeled as embassy guards.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...s-at-benghazi/
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

  5. #95
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    15,843
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    then id go after the muzzies. mandate they sent 72,000 female virgins each to their beach for us to fuck, or we waste their entire nation. ( tactic that has worked 4 times in recorded world history. )
    Wouldn't that make you like, ya know, evil and stuff?
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Wouldn't that make you like, ya know, evil and stuff?
    no. it would show how serious I was about obtaining world peace, at any price.
    Moss escapes

  7. #97
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    15,843
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    no. it would show how serious I was about obtaining world peace, at any price.
    It would certainly showcase your commitment to the cause. lulz

    Good via evil. Well, it's a plan, I guess.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    I think think US should do what is best for the US as far as moving or not moving the Embassy.

    If we think spending billions in security, drawing up plans, engineering, design and building this embassy is worth it then I want to know why and the benefit to the US. If we think interjecting between the Jewish and Palestine States over a city they both view as their capital is worthy ... then why?

    Imho ... it is not worth it. There are good reasons despite discussion of this no other POTUS in the past 30 years has decided to spend the enormous funds and the risks to make this transition. They all discussed it, considered it and they all nixed it.

    I support a two state solution and no more zionist policies and no more financing wars in the ME.
    We do not need ME oil or to fund their wars or social programs.

    We already send far too much money to Israel.
    Well stated.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •