Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Humanity soon won’t be able to distinguish reality from simulation.

Question Humanity soon won’t be able to distinguish reality from simulation.

Artificial intelligence can soon create a false reality indistinguishable from the real one, suggests new advancements in graphics manipulation which serves as a warning to humanity.https://www.infowars.com/soon-ai-to-...false-reality/
    A "warning to humanity"? Uh-huh, yeah sure.

Okay. You are warned.

"Remarkable," he remarked.
    "Ooo that's hawt," she cooed.
    "Let's do it!" they yelled.
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

I haven't done it, yet.
    My one daughter has, she had to save a cat.
    She didn't like it, doubts she'll ever do it again.
    My nephews did it at a ski show, they enjoyed it.

Maybe this will be male vs female?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I haven't done it, yet.
    My one daughter has, she had to save a cat.
    She didn't like it, doubts she'll ever do it again.
    My nephews did it at a ski show, they enjoyed it.

Maybe this will be male vs female?
    What are you talking about?

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."
    -Kurt Vonnegut

Here's one good analysis:

The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Virtual reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Virtual reality.
    No you weren't.

Anyone that read your post thought you were probably on the wrong thread.

It's okay. You can make a mistake. I do it (like once in a million years). Don't be afraid to wear the clown crown. It makes you human.

Of course, there are those who will wonder how the fuck you could post on the wrong thread because it's difficult to do accidentally. It almost takes some sort of altered state ... never mind.

Never -- not once -- in the development of computer high tech has anyone in Silicon Valley ever been called out and held to account for any of the fallout they have created. I don't think that can be said about any other industry in the history of this country.

I have never heard of one lawsuit that ever got past the template legal disclaimer of what they sell, and that template is old. I mean, they don't even need fucking lawyers really.
    Last edited by Lummy; 12-06-2017 at 07:38 PM.

This shit ^^ topside is about on the order of a nuclear bomb, IMHO.

Moths to a flame.

Why isn't zuckafuck, for one, held accountable for the social chaos he has created? It is profound and sinister. But nobody is calling for his fucking head.

Why? Are FB, Twitter and the rest all that sexy?