Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: African refugees in US

  1. #1
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,419
    Blog Entries
    3

    Thumbs down African refugees in US

    My daughter got into a car accident last night on the way home from work.
    The other driver was at fault and fortunately my daughter had no injuries.

    I asked if she called the police or reported it to the insurance.

    "Mom, I got out of the car, approached his car and he rolled down the window and said "I'm an immigrant" and he took off in his car"

    Eventually, thanks to prog/lib, even if you don't live a sanctuary city, this will happen to someone you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    My daughter got into a car accident last night on the way home from work.
    The other driver was at fault and fortunately my daughter had no injuries.

    I asked if she called the police or reported it to the insurance.

    "Mom, I got out of the car, approached his car and he rolled down the window and said "I'm an immigrant" and he took off in his car"

    Eventually, thanks to prog/lib, even if you don't live a sanctuary city, this will happen to someone you know.
    She didn't get his license plate number?

  3. #3
    That's terrible.
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.
    Free America, Obama and the rest of you rotten thieving niggers.

  4. #4
    They can't prosecute an illegal immigrant .
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

    http://downloadpolitics.com/image.ph...ine=1475108543


  5. #5
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

    http://downloadpolitics.com/image.ph...ine=1475108543


  6. #6
    Obama needs to be tried and hung.

    In either order.
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.
    Free America, Obama and the rest of you rotten thieving niggers.

  7. #7
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,419
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    She didn't get his license plate number?
    No, she's going through a snowflake phase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    That's terrible.
    She's off our car insurance, see above.
    But, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    They can't prosecute an illegal immigrant .
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Obama needs to be tried and hung.

    In either order.
    Agreed and everyone that voted for him 2x.
    Thin the herd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  8. #8
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    42,552
    As if we did not already have enough niggers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Yes.
    I don't think that PTA has a penis and I believe her when she says she doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by nomercy View Post
    Remember..the lowest hanging fruit is always the sweetest .
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Thanks for dinner and the teddy!

  9. #9
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,419
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Soxes View Post
    As if we did not already have enough niggers!
    My daughter is already starting to come around, I have hope for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Soxes View Post
    As if we did not already have enough niggers!
    The reason for bearing arms and preparing to defend home and country against imminent danger is presently indeed incubating in this country and growing like a tumor.

    This is the Founders telling us, "we meant what we wrote".



    Lock'n load.
    The Nigger Football League should donate 3/4 of their bloated salaries to feed "dey bros" or get the fuck out of the country. Instead, the Nigger Football League is politicking for communism -- they want to steal your laws and your money from you to pay for the abject decay they bring about. Niggers niggering America.
    Free America, Obama and the rest of you rotten thieving niggers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •