Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: African refugees in US

  1. #11
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    17,398
    I don't understand. She doesn't carry anthrax variant around with her, for just such incidents? That seems a tad remiss.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  2. #12
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    83,011
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    I don't understand. She doesn't carry anthrax variant around with her, for just such incidents? That seems a tad remiss.
    I know, right?

    She does carry mace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  3. #13
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    43,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    I don't understand. She doesn't carry anthrax variant around with her, for just such incidents? That seems a tad remiss.
    The CIA failed with AIDS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

    We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

    Send gifts and money!




    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

    YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

    FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why? BEB isn't projecting enough?

  4. #14
    The jig is up!!!! Mr.Soxes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    PTAs cooter
    Posts
    43,133
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I know, right?

    She does carry mace.
    She needs to carry lead!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

    We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

    Send gifts and money!




    Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

    YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

    FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why? BEB isn't projecting enough?

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    My daughter is already starting to come around, I have hope for her.
    I'm so sorry for both of you. This is just awful.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    My daughter is already starting to come around, I have hope for her.
    I'm so sorry for both of you. This is just awful.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    I don't understand. She doesn't carry anthrax variant around with her, for just such incidents? That seems a tad remiss.
    Shut up, retard.

  8. #18
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    17,398
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I know, right?

    She does carry mace.
    Better than nothing, I suppose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Soxes View Post
    The CIA failed with AIDS!
    Totally. They should have gone with Bubonic Plague. Africa would be empty, today.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  9. #19
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    17,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Shut up, retard.
    Well, that's quite an unpleasant thing to say to someone.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Obama needs to be tried and hung.

    In either order.
    I believe most people would prefer the order that saves the cost of a trial.
    Hello you've reached the city morgue where our motto is, "You kill 'em we chill 'em"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •