Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OSAMBO BLAMED FOR NEW SLAVE TRADE

Exclamation OSAMBO BLAMED FOR NEW SLAVE TRADE

Obama blamed for Libyan slave trade as shocking video goes viral

Former President Barack Obama has come under criticism after a series of videos showing men and women being sold in a renewed slave trade have gone viral in recent weeks.

Some critics have begun questioning how much the Obama administration contributed to the problem with its 2011 intervention in Libya. Obama has acknowledged the issue before, calling it the "worst mistake" of his presidency.

But as videos showing humans being sold into slavery shocks people around the world, the scrutiny has been renewed.

"The responsibility is on Barack Obama's administration," University of Texas professor, Alan J. Kuperman, said in an interview with Newsweek.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-bla...032200388.html

OH THE IRONY! OY THE SHAME!
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Niggers in Africa invented slavery many millenia ago. Nigger slaves have always been one of Africa's top export commodities.
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

African nigger wealth is built upon slaving.
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.

This is one of the biggest, sickest jokes on the planet.

When niggers are empowered, like when a nigger is president, they go back into slaving on a grand scale because it's what they do best.

the worst mistake of the nogs presidency was not hanging himself.
    Moss escapes

Mansa Musa I: This video game representation of the king shows what he may have looked like
    Mansa Musa I, the richest person in history, had a personal net worth of $400billion at the time of his death in 1331.

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/african-king-r...#ixzz50b4szARd

The Arabs had a wall between themselves and the chimp people as well. Trumps boasted of wall is nothing new. There was a stele in southern Egypt that read 'You men of the South, This far and no farther'!
    Last edited by Philadelphian; 12-07-2017 at 12:38 PM.
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    This is one of the biggest, sickest jokes on the planet.
    Some people are finally understanding it's been happening...
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748

Quick send all the black lives matter crowd to Libya so they can fight this.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

R-i-i-i O-n-n-n!