Thread: Just what has Trump really done? Made the rich richer & kissed Netanyahu's ass

Just what has Trump really done? Made the rich richer & kissed Netanyahu's ass

Trump Kisses Big Jew Ass — But Where’s Our GD Wall?
    Posted on December 6, 2017 by INCOG MAN

Most Americans are clueless about all this since the Jews control what us Whites know about. They got a giant head-lock on America!
    Did you see how FOX covered Trump’s announcement? They got this*horse-faced*Negro chick anchor (who’s married to a scummy-looking Jew, BTW) and she acted like it was the Second Coming (hmmm). Jerusalem Jews projected images of the American and Israeli flag on the Wailing wall and she’s gushing on*how beautiful that was. Then she had on this former Israel ambassador Dan Gilliam I think his name was,*and the guy is practically crying with happiness.*He looked*like Beelzebub himself. One seriously evil-looking old Jew creep.
    You got to think all this crap out: Just what has Trump really done?
    And Hillary still lives free and clear after raking in millions from the Russians and blaming her election loss on the Russians. Obongo boy is freely (with taxpayer paid secret service security) traveling around the globe meeting with nation honchos and trashing Trump.*It’s all a big joke — on us.
    Hey, you know I can’t stand the lefties one GD iota.

And it goes without saying I’d like to ship all the gangstas cum obsolete farm equipment back to darkest Africa where they can live on mud cookies and dream of the time they were happily*feasting at Mickey D’s using EBT cards and listening to idiot hip hop crap on stolen I-PODS.
    Looks like we’re going to have to drain the swamp by ourselves after-all. I’m ready. Been ready, actually.

http://incogman.net/2017/12/trump-ki...l/#more-148329
    Death Of Jesus on Wednesday-Three days in the grave-Rose from the grave Saturday evening BY Sunset!
    Year-Vernal Equinox-Astronomical New Moon-Conjunction-First evening of visible crescent- Date of the first of Nisan-14th day of Nisan (Passover)

28 A.D.- Mon. Mar. 22, noon- Tues. Apr. 13, 2 p.m.- Wed. Apr. 14- Thurs. Apr.15- Wed. Apr. 28

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Hillary is not in prison. Obama is not in prison. The swamp is still not drained.
    The hardest part about a Zombie Apocalypse is trying to pretend I'm not excited. -- SuperDoh.
    I only ever Christmas shop on the 24th of December. Keeps the Scroogian hate running clean. -- Zach.