Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Gnosticism - the hippie insurgency

Quote Originally Posted by bruzz View Post
    Yet the ideology remains. Just watched your first video and this is twisted. Gnosticism as you stated seeks to ascend from and rejects this physical world. Scientology, mormons and all the others could be described as neo-gnostic at best but even that is stretching things. The abrahamic god suffers from multiple personality disorder and jesus never existed. A little astronomical knowledge reveals that the Sun dies on the 21st of december (the winter solstice) and does not move for three days and then begins ascending again on the 25th of december. In other words nature worship (paganism) is disguised as monotheism.

I must ask if leon and philly are one and the same?
    Mormonism is a racist philosophy way more than being cucked freaks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I never said I had a Phd. I have 3 Masters Degrees.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I made it almost to the minute mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    We got married in Maui and Jho is physically exhausted!

We're registered at: http://www.restorationhardware.com/

Send gifts and money!

Quote Originally Posted by Abe Foxman View Post
    WHY THE LONG LIST, PTA?

YOU TRYING TO COMPENSATE

FOR NOT HAVING A DICK?
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why? BEB isn't projecting enough?

Jehovah is Lord in Briah leon_the_14's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yet the ideology remains.
    It became an ideology in 1917 with the 2nd Russian revolution, which actually wasnt a russian revolution but a jewish one. Most of the players were jewish

Just watched your first video and this is twisted.
    Yeah....not my best effort.....

Gnosticism as you stated seeks to ascend from and rejects this physical world.
    Correct

Scientology, mormons and all the others could be described as neo-gnostic at best but even that is stretching things.
    Many people mistakenly think these are based on Christianity but they are not

The abrahamic god suffers from multiple personality disorder
    Wrong.
    The sephiroth on the Tree of Life give us an idea of the aspects of the personality of God, and through this we can access him

and jesus never existed.
    This aint the antifa website

A little astronomical knowledge reveals that the Sun dies on the 21st of december (the winter solstice) and does not move for three days and then begins ascending again on the 25th of december. In other words nature worship (paganism) is disguised as monotheism.
    The moon ascends and descends in its orbit around the earth because it has an elliptical orbit, the sun doesnt orbit the earth. And BTW its summer where I am

I must ask if leon and philly are one and the same?
    Nigga please..........

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Soxes View Post
    Actually mormonism has a fair whack of coconuts

Quote Originally Posted by leon_the_14 View Post
    It became an ideology in 1917 with the 2nd Russian revolution, which actually wasnt a russian revolution but a jewish one. Most of the players were jewish

1,000,000% agreed.

Many people mistakenly think these are based on Christianity but they are not

Again, agreed. They have nothing to do with either christianity or gnosticism.

Wrong.
    The sephiroth on the Tree of Life give us an idea of the aspects of the personality of God, and through this we can access him

I agree with the many aspects of God part, but I believe the christian god is the supreme god of the fourth dimension, not the infinitely powerful god I lieve in.

The moon ascends and descends in its orbit around the earth because it has an elliptical orbit, the sun doesnt orbit the earth. And BTW its summer where I am

Miss. I was speaking of the solstices and the Sun's ascent and descent through the heavens, not the Moon or the Earth centric theory.

Nigga please..........

Sorry, I suppose i should've waited for your response. Philly would have freaked out. My apologies.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society- Jiddu Krishnamurti

Jehovah is Lord in Briah leon_the_14's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The Heresy That Fuels Transgenderism
    https://www.christianpost.com/news/t...derism-197213/

The study found there were at least eight transgender priests serving in the Church of England. There are also transgender priests or pastors in the Episcopal Church in the United States, the Presbyterian Church USA, United Methodist Church, and the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.

Yet this supposedly new perspective is not new at all. It is actually rooted in an ancient heretical philosophy called Gnosticism, though I doubt many transgender-supporting Christians realize it. New Testament scholar and retired Anglican Bishop N.T. Wright recently highlighted this fact in a letter to the editor published in The Times of London. "(T)he confusion about gender identity is a modern, and now internet-fueled, form of the ancient philosophy of Gnosticism," he wrote. "The Gnostic, one who 'knows,' has discovered the secret of 'who I really am,' behind the deceptive outward appearance. . . . This involves denying the goodness, or even the ultimate reality of the natural world."
    believe me now?........................

why would you dialog with morons Leon? it would seem to me that your time would be better spent dealing with people who have half a chance to wake up to reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Soxes View Post
    No need to put too fine a point on that.