Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: More rabid baboonery

  1. #1

    More rabid baboonery

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/14...orefronts.html

    The Philadelphia City Council voted Thursday to remove bulletproof glass from the windows of some local businesses, despite a backlash from shop owners who cited safety concerns.




    "We are always getting ready to live, but never living."
    -RWE




  2. #2
    Does it at least mean that the store owners will have to pay for the bulletproof glass out of their own pockets?

  3. #3
    The bulletproof glass hurts their feelings?!?!?

    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

  4. #4
    lawl..





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  5. #5
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    83,011
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    The bulletproof glass hurts their feelings?!?!?

    The business owners don't even speak English.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    The business owners don't even speak English.
    So they definitely don't deserve to not be robbed and shot in the face!



    "We are always getting ready to live, but never living."
    -RWE




  7. #7
    I just wanna see whose feelings are hurt by bulletproof glass.
    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

  8. #8
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    83,011
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    So they definitely don't deserve to not be robbed and shot in the face!
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I just wanna see whose feelings are hurt by bulletproof glass.
    My feelings were hurt when I had to go to the high school office and it was all enclosed in mirrored bulletproof glass and I had to speak to the person behind the glass through a vent! It was like they knew I was coming!



    "We are always getting ready to live, but never living."
    -RWE




  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    My feelings were hurt when I had to go to the high school office and it was all enclosed in mirrored bulletproof glass and I had to speak to the person behind the glass through a vent! It was like they knew I was coming!
    So, it was like you were talking to yourself in a mirror? They were just trying to make you feel at home!
    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •