Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 71 to 74 of 74

Thread: If this story is true, George Clooney is a remarkable guy.

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    Maybe so, but although it's equal in comparison, it's not as impressive. People only seem to want to be impressed.
    Any bit of gratitude is impressive.

    I'll be sincere...

    Jho.
    Thank you for providing a no cost free speech forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

  2. #72
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    15,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    ...

    Bingo! This is the answer I was looking for, and it came quickly.

    Fuck you, UW, you fucking retard.
    Good evening, Lummy.

    Always a pleasure.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Any bit of gratitude is impressive.

    I'll be sincere...

    Jho.
    Thank you for providing a no cost free speech forum.
    See what I mean? Apparently that wasn't impressive enough, and nobody cares.

    Goinforthecurve!

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    See what I mean? Apparently that wasn't impressive enough, and nobody cares.

    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •