Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Entire family transgendered

I have always considered Gilbert as a possible bot.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilbert Fallgelb View Post
    Oh depraved and evil Jew what can satisfy you if God cannot?

Oh wretched Jew ,what more do you demand of God to do that he has not already done?

You are a murderer and innocent blood drips from your gnarled hands , fall down on your face and with bitter tears cry out for forgiveness.

. If not you will burn in the black flames of eternity ,where the worm never dies ;where the demons are the SS and where the holocaust never ends.
    Link your plagiarism. Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    This Op story is sad and most likely a big public display vying for the next reality tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    I bet it's an idiot stunt in hopes of landing a reality show.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

^transgender^

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    I have always considered Gilbert as a possible bot.
    I have often considered you as a possible sex bot, but that was more of a role-play scenario. In that same scenario I was a nerdy japanese guy who had no chance of ever getting laid.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

PTA+Rooster+jebe+Cuxes+Lummy all missing = Valentines Day Party at the gay bathhouse!
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    PTA+Rooster+jebe+Cuxes+Lummy all missing = Valentines Day Party at the gay bathhouse!
    Do you ever say anything real, or important?...Nope, just the kind of stuff one would hear in high school conversations. Odd ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Do you ever say anything real, or important?...Nope, just the kind of stuff one would hear in high school conversations. Odd ball.
    They're just trying to gloss over their fuckwit compatriot's repeating the point I made at the beginning of this thread. My fool probably thought she heard that on another forum and would dazzle us with "her perceptive observation".

fuckwits. lol.
    Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.

perceptive observation..............................talk about glossing over something :rollseye: