Thread: I'm going back in time to fuck Brigitte Bardot

Blog Entries

I'm going back in time to fuck Brigitte Bardot

I've figured out that there's his carnival ride, The Zipper, that if you could just make it spin around fast enough, you'll be able to go back in time. Here's what it looks like:

I've been saving up my bucks and I finally got enough together to buy a used Zipper built in 1971 that they haven't used for a while at Mark's Traveling Funfair in Gainesville, Florida. So soon I'll have my Zipper. The next step will be to collect 12 jet airplaine engines and weld one per car. I've been making calls and have so far located six used 707 jet engines that will do the trick. I just need to find 6 more now. The Zipper has 12 cars, so I'll need to find a total of 24 people who want to go back in time to the 60s, including myself.

To improve my French, I've been watching Brigitte Bardot movies. She's an old hag today, but back in the day, she was smokin' hot. My goal is to travel back in time and bang her and to warn her of her impending old age and to prevent that. I'm also developing an anti-aging formula that I'll give to Bardot via my penis. For complex biological reasons, the anti-aging formula only works if it's combined with a man's semen and injected into a woman via fucking. So that's how I'll convince Bardot to fuck me. She was the most smokin'hot woman in her day and of course had all kinds of opportnities of famous men who wanted to do her. However, I'm the only man who can offer her immunity to aging. I plan to charge her 2 million dollars for the privilege of fucking me and hence getting her immunity to aging. Two million bucks in 1963 dollars were a shit load of money. But she was rich and could afford it.

So after I save Ms. Bardot from the ravages of aging, I'll then fly back to America to save John F. Kennedy from getting assassinated. It sucks shit that he got killed. He was a cool guy. He was a way better prez than any of the dildoes we've had recently. I'm going to also charge him 2 million bucks for my formula. No, I'm not going to fuck him in the ass. I'm going to give him the medication so that he can save Marilyn Monroe's life. I think Monroe killed herself because she was upset about getting older. JFK was banging her, so he could inject her via his dick with the formula and that would make it so Monroe would be with us today and just as hot as she was back then.

If you're interested in going back in time to 1963, let me know. I have 23 spaces to fill. It's a one-way trip. You'll need to live the rest of your life starting in 1963. Just bring stock market data with you and you'll be able to be super rich. You'll get to live under a super good president, JFK, unlike the piece of shit we have now. If you want my anti-aging formula, you'll have to either give me 2 million bucks in 1963 dollars or be a hot chick and fuck me.

And if anyone knows where I can get 6 more 707 engines, please speak up and let me know. Thanks. This is the most important mission of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    I've figured out that there's his carnival ride, The Zipper, that if you could just make it spin around fast enough, you'll be able to go back in time. Here's what it looks like:

I've been saving up my bucks and I finally got enough together to buy a used Zipper built in 1971 that they haven't used for a while at Mark's Traveling Funfair in Gainesville, Florida. So soon I'll have my Zipper. The next step will be to collect 12 jet airplaine engines and weld one per car. I've been making calls and have so far located six used 707 jet engines that will do the trick. I just need to find 6 more now. The Zipper has 12 cars, so I'll need to find a total of 24 people who want to go back in time to the 60s, including myself.

To improve my French, I've been watching Brigitte Bardot movies. She's an old hag today, but back in the day, she was smokin' hot. My goal is to travel back in time and bang her and to warn her of her impending old age and to prevent that. I'm also developing an anti-aging formula that I'll give to Bardot via my penis. For complex biological reasons, the anti-aging formula only works if it's combined with a man's semen and injected into a woman via fucking. So that's how I'll convince Bardot to fuck me. She was the most smokin'hot woman in her day and of course had all kinds of opportnities of famous men who wanted to do her. However, I'm the only man who can offer her immunity to aging. I plan to charge her 2 million dollars for the privilege of fucking me and hence getting her immunity to aging. Two million bucks in 1963 dollars were a shit load of money. But she was rich and could afford it.

So after I save Ms. Bardot from the ravages of aging, I'll then fly back to America to save John F. Kennedy from getting assassinated. It sucks shit that he got killed. He was a cool guy. He was a way better prez than any of the dildoes we've had recently. I'm going to also charge him 2 million bucks for my formula. No, I'm not going to fuck him in the ass. I'm going to give him the medication so that he can save Marilyn Monroe's life. I think Monroe killed herself because she was upset about getting older. JFK was banging her, so he could inject her via his dick with the formula and that would make it so Monroe would be with us today and just as hot as she was back then.

If you're interested in going back in time to 1963, let me know. I have 23 spaces to fill. It's a one-way trip. You'll need to live the rest of your life starting in 1963. Just bring stock market data with you and you'll be able to be super rich. You'll get to live under a super good president, JFK, unlike the piece of shit we have now. If you want my anti-aging formula, you'll have to either give me 2 million bucks in 1963 dollars or be a hot chick and fuck me.

And if anyone knows where I can get 6 more 707 engines, please speak up and let me know. Thanks. This is the most important mission of my life.
    Oh Screeny, you're so dreamy and have "the funnies".
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    Oh Screeny, you're so dreamy and have "the funnies".
    I'm rejecting your application to come back in time with me. You would probably gross JFK out so much that he would shoot off the nukes at the Soviet Union. And, no, I won't fuck you, so quit PMing me about that.

....................riding a horse while wearing leather pants and knee boots.............yeah. that's thinking. too hot? oh, okay then. yeah, go topless...........while riding a horse.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREEN_pASS View Post
    I'm rejecting your application to come back in time with me. You would probably gross JFK out so much that he would shoot off the nukes at the Soviet Union. And, no, I won't fuck you, so quit PMing me about that.

I wouldn't want to be stuck with the hum dum drum boring Hateful Eight.

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    ....................riding a horse while wearing leather pants and knee boots.............yeah. that's thinking. too hot? oh, okay then. yeah, go topless...........while riding a horse.
    lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS