Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HEY ETHT! HOW'S YOUR MOTHERS MANGO TREE?

HEY ETHT! HOW'S YOUR MOTHERS MANGO TREE?

“The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

What are you babbling about? What mango tree?

Why? Did he have to cut her down?

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    What are you babbling about? What mango tree?
    The one I planted in her cunt, I'm planning on watching 6 niggers rape you in it's shade.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:

That was waaaaaaaaay worse than what I was gonna say next...

"...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    The one I planted in her cunt, I'm planning on watching 6 niggers rape you in it's shade.
    You've come a long way baby!...From farmer to wealthy entrepreneur to stock market whiz to great white hunter to academic with three masters degrees to...common ass hole. What trash you write. Was TRASH one of your studies? Do you like rolling in the gutter with Billy Boy?

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    That was waaaaaaaaay worse than what I was gonna say next...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    You've come a long way baby!...From farmer to wealthy entrepreneur to stock market whiz to great white hunter to academic with three masters degrees to...common ass hole. What trash you write. Was TRASH one of your studies? Do you like rolling in the gutter with Billy Boy?
    Go fuck your favorite vegetable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Asshole is one word, and you're talking like white trash