Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: HEY ETHT! HOW'S YOUR MOTHERS MANGO TREE?

I really out did myself with this thread! I'm so pleased with it.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    The one I planted in her cunt, I'm planning on watching 6 niggers rape you in it's shade.
    I really out did myself with this thread!
    Way to go, Mr. "3 Masters Degrees".

I'm so pleased with it.
    It's both funny and sad how this pro-jewish garbage poster keeps bragging about being a cuck who wants to see negroes rape white men and women. But that kind of degeneracy is actually very common among jews and their supporters/apologists.

ETHT your mother is a mulato right, so you are a quadroon correct.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:

Quote Originally Posted by Superdouche View Post
    ETHT your mother is a mulato (sic)
    No, Superdouche, my mom isn't a mulatta (i.e. half-white, half-black). She's a European (Slavic) woman with white skin and light-brown hair. Of course, her racial/ethnic origin is irrelevant because it doesn't affect the contents of my posts. The criminal jews that I write about are still criminals.

That really upsets you, doesn't it? It really upsets you that I start threads about jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence in Western media and politics?

Superdouche - always cucking for Shlomo.

Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    No, Superdouche, my mom isn't a mulatta (i.e. half-white, half-black). She's a European (Slavic) woman with white skin and light-brown hair. Of course, her racial/ethnic origin is irrelevant because it doesn't affect the contents of my posts. The criminal jews that I write about are still criminals.

That really upsets you, doesn't it? It really upsets you that I start threads about jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence in Western media and politics?

Superdouche - always cucking for Shlomo.

So why do you seem like a fucking nigger? I mean man you seem like you would be a fucking bone in the nose cannibal pygmy. I see you swinging through the jungle like a chimp. Yeah like big old nostrils and a fro!! And nigger lips all the way like if you were to lick your lips you could suction cup your face to a mirror or picture window.

I bet your ultimate dinner is fried chicken, with mustard greens and Okra with some taters and gravy and a 1/2 a watermelon for desert.

Yeah that's how I picture you just like that.

Maybe your mom is white and your daddy is a nigger, I bet that's it your daddy is african jungle bunny with a name like Maliki or DeMarcus. Is that it?

Your moms she likes the black snake right, she likes the sweaty smelly niggers that don't take a shower and bang the shit out her hoe ass. Right she's a hoe and your daddy was the pimp.

That's it I'm on to it now. I smell your stinking nigger smell coming though my monitor.

ETHT your mother is a mulato right, so you are a quadroon correct.
    A quadroon?

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    A quadroon?
    lol-band

Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    A quadroon?
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/quadroon

A person having one-fourth black ancestry, with one black grandparent; the offspring of a mulatto and a white person.