Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Left is crying blood over Tax Reform passage.

Roll Eyes Left is crying blood over Tax Reform passage.

Actual headlines from a prog message board.. a dozen threads on it in seconds.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Sen. Merkley: "GOP just pulled off the biggest bank heist in U.S. history. "

https://www.facebook.com/jeffmerkley...5115768996546/
    2 min. ago
    "Unbelievable. The GOP just pulled off the biggest bank heist in U.S. history. And they’re delivering the loot – more than a trillion dollars out of our national treasury – to the wealthiest Americans and biggest corporations. While the rich gloat over their gold, middle-class Americans get coal in their stockings. We *must* fight back harder than ever for our “We the People” vision of our democracy."
    Most of us will get hurt by this atrocity, but the ones I hope feel the most pain are those who

refused to voted for the Democratic nominee, and those that refused to vote, and thus gave control of the entire government to the republicans.

If the consequences of this doesn't get people out to vote in 2018, then nothing will, and the country really deserves what will be coming down the pike, because 2018 is the last opportunity to stop this
    Starting the slide to THE BOWELS OF HELL
    just sitting shaking my head
    What about the children?

Please sir, I want some more.

I just want to cry tonight, the children get no more.

Republicans Actually Jumped On The Shark Today
    It is the end of their party of lying scumbags. They might as well all retire now.

83% of benefits of the tax scam go to top 1%.

And everyone knows it.
    12.47am EST: Senate votes to KILL American citizens.
    Yippee.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...-trump-n831161

Spectators in the Senate Gallery are yelling "Kill The Bill!".
    It's 12:30 EST and the Senate is voting and had to stop to restore order. RESIST!!!!
    Dems Start The Ads Tomorrow 2018 Is On
    Wrap this tax turd around their necks for a year.

500 billion to foreigners. 83% going to top 1%.

And the 1.5 trillion in new debt doesn't count interest for decades. It will be twice that.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

83% of the benes go to the top 1%. do tell. hud housing? ebt card programs? when do I get my free Obama phone?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saw your post on brietbart , OH MAN YOU ARE REALLY STICKING IT TO THE PROG CRUD. LOLOLOLOLO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

the progs are in an insane rage and have began attacking hardworking white family's !
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

Quote Originally Posted by forestroot View Post
    saw your post on brietbart , OH MAN YOU ARE REALLY STICKING IT TO THE PROG CRUD. LOLOLOLOLO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

the progs are in an insane rage...
    lol.. And I'm doing my part to keep them there.

With a little luck, we'll get some suicides out of this!

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.. And I'm doing my part to keep them there.

With a little luck, we'll get some suicides out of this!
    That would be heaven on earth !
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

I wonder how many of them have actually read the bill? I know I haven't. I did read the article from NBC that you included. Lord have mercy.

The left always creates a boogeyman for the people to hate..... And it can't even carry water.
    House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., lauded the bill during an interview with NBC's "Today," Wednesday morning, reiterating the GOP's claim that cutting the corporate tax rate would allow American companies to create new jobs with the savings and rejecting criticism that companies would merely pocket the savings.
    Now, this is all speculation, but aren't there literally millions of examples proving this argument wrong? Growth is inevitable. Sure, one can choose to scale back, not take on more than they can handle, and choose not to grow their business, but that's not the norm or the standard, and even unique to industry. Take a town where there's only one single McDonald's restaurant, does the owner have a choice as to how much his business will grow, how many new employees he'll have to hire to handle the volume?

I cannot label myself left in that I am politically ala carte issue to issue and have never been a party loyalist with blind faith following any politician.

I am dismayed that people like me who own small business will get slammed in this "tax cut".
    I actually do something for a living that serves others and have 14 employees and of course and pay my own bills and put two sons through college on my dime.

I do support the simpler brackets for people that was one of the goals in tax reform.

The new reform really does help lower earners save a thousand or two and I appreciate that for them and it does help those who are in the top 2% especially the uber rich.
    It is hard to celebrate when you know you will just be sending off more hard earned money to the feds to be given to other states or corrupt swamp and corporations like Big Pharma and Wall Street.
    Everyone you will ever meet knows something you do not know.

Unbelievable. The GOP just pulled off the biggest bank heist in U.S. history. And they’re delivering the loot – more than a trillion dollars out of our national treasury – to the wealthiest Americans and biggest corporations. While the rich gloat over their gold, middle-class Americans get coal in their stockings. We *must* fight back harder than ever for our “We the People” vision of our democracy."
    So these tards say that the republicans are stealing "more than a trillion dollars out of our national treasury?"

I was not aware that the Federal Govt had a trillion in the Treasury. Where did they get all that money?
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    83% of the benes go to the top 1%. do tell. hud housing? ebt card programs? when do I get my free Obama phone?
    qlinkwireless.com

There you jebe it comes wrapped in a smallpox blanket.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11