Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Left is crying blood over Tax Reform passage.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Companies are offering raises and bonuses because of the tax cuts!!!

The progs are shitting their panties over it!!! LAWL!!!

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

They think Trump will be frog marched out of the Oval Office any day now!!

I guess to be replaced with Hillary Clinton, and this will all be reversed!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm kind of indifferent and skeptical about this. For one thing, the GOP couldn't get rid of Obamacare, now they're suddenly all in favor of this tax bill? How can we be sure this won't increase the deficit or raise taxes on the middle class? It may benefit the corporations, but aren't they the same ones who trashed Trump and hire illegals? Also, I can't help but think that tax reform requires a lot more than what a simple bill provides.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    They think Trump will be frog marched out of the Oval Office any day now!!

I guess to be replaced with Hillary Clinton, and this will all be reversed!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is surely the END of trump this time, for real.

What's sad here, is that many repubs still don't understand that ANY repub in today's national election, or even many state level ones, will ALL be treated as an enemy of humankind by the media.

For the last 15 years, I've seen only 1 person fight back and win. That's Trump.
    Cruz, Bush, Walker, even Huckabee or Newt would have folded under a long time ago.

"but but but hillary was a weak opponent and unliked!!!"...........
    She had the entire DNC under her thumb, a MASSIVE budget, the entire media (including MANY at fox), 3/4's of the internet forums and blogs and online 'news' sites, the DOJ, the entire obama machine, her in place delegates and reps, the intelligence community, almost every printed paper in America, huge support from nearly every lobbying group like La Raza and pro-baby killing groups, Hollywood and each individual actor/actress, every rap 'music' star, 90% of the radio people.........and many more.

That's not a 'weak candidate', that's a fucking behemoth. And Trump crushed her and the BUSH machine. And did it with a couple internet news sites, and about 10 people. Because he fucking fought.
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Companies are offering raises and bonuses because of the tax cuts!!!

Have you seen the salty tears of the libs at huffpo and shit?

omg.....the world is literally ending. We'll all be forced to eat our children to survive.
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    Especially after the tax plan no.
    There is no way, no matter what Trump does that the big libtard states will go for Trump, too many illegal aliens voting in NY and CA. I'd be happy to see it 48 states to 2 and those 2 are the two we lose.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by okpstman View Post
    Have you seen the salty tears of the libs at huffpo and shit?

omg.....the world is literally ending. We'll all be forced to eat our children to survive.
    I know!!!!! lawl!!!! The first thing I did was go to DU and laugh my ass off at them all.

"He's killing us!!"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama uninstall 90% complete!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    There is no way, no matter what Trump does that the big libtard states will go for Trump, too many illegal aliens voting in NY and CA. I'd be happy to see it 48 states to 2 and those 2 are the two we lose.
    California really should be broken up into about 3 smaller pieces.

Yeah I guess PMSNBC was as funny as election night yesterday. I didn't watch it because it makes me homicidal.
    “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”Mad Dog Mattis

THERE'S A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by cotton View Post
    The main and oftentimes only difference between a woman and a horse is the horse understands it's limitations. ... BC !I just made that up...:
    ^^Post #204 in the thread below.

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...Bridges/page11

Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Optimistically, I'd say with the vote fraud investigation going on, and the BOOM to business, it's POSSIBLE to flip NY and CA red like Ronald did.

Realistically tho..........I don't see it. The best we could hope for is a split electoral vote in every state. Like Maine and Nebraska. Callyfags would give 30-25 then.