Thread: 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' tanking at the box office

'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' tanking at the box office

http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/12/19...-force-awakens
    WEDS UPDATE: “Last Jedi” Tuesday was $20.3 million vs. $37 mil for “Force Awakens” on its first Tuesday. That’s around 42% off. $17 million is a big difference. Monday and Tuesday are big days for adults going to the movies, so this development is a little surprising. Almost every other film increased from Monday to Tuesday by quite a lot. Only “Last Jedi” declined, by 6%. Again, Monday and Tuesday are days when adults come out and sample “smart” movies. For some reason, their interest in “Star Wars” less than was imagined.
    Probably due to Disney taking a dump all over the franchise. Everything they touch turns to crap. Just wait 'til they buy out Fox and shit all over their properties.

you should see what verison did to yahoo. if it could only get worse, verison knew how to make it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/12/19...-force-awakens

Probably due to Disney taking a dump all over the franchise. Everything they touch turns to crap. Just wait 'til they buy out Fox and shit all over their properties.
    What? It made $240 million opening weekend. I think it'll be okay.
    lol-band

Watch it stoned.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

I watched it without sound. And without images. And without the movie. Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    I watched it without sound. And without images. And without the movie. Excellent!

Sage advice!
    ...she is slammed with family and work obligations and wishes people well and has moved on. ~Eau de lala

Quote Originally Posted by OneDumbBlonde View Post
    I'm making fun of the bipolartard residents and don't have room for your derailing shenanigans.
    "Bye bye bi bipolar bare polar bear."
    Stay on your side of the tracks, faggot.

Sometimes there really is "too much of a good thing''. This is one of those times.
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    Sometimes there really is "too much of a good thing''. This is one of those times.
    Pretty much
    lol-band