Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas Loot

Christmas Loot

SO, what kind of goodies did you guys get?

Anyone have a Google Home or the Mini?

My youngest daughter wanted to purchase one for her dad, so we did a little research. She was in the market for a good bluetooth speaker for him and thought this would be a good idea. After doing a bit of research together, I told her that she better move on to getting him a speaker as he would feel this device is intrusive to his privacy. She agreed and we had a good laugh about it.

My bother gave me one for Christmas.

I used it today in my office while I was packing up some decorations. It's pretty neat.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post

Anyone have a Google Home or the Mini?

My youngest daughter wanted to purchase one for her dad, so we did a little research. She was in the market for a good bluetooth speaker for him and thought this would be a good idea. After doing a bit of research together, I told her that she better move on to getting him a speaker as he would feel this device is intrusive to his privacy. She agreed and we had a good laugh about it.

My bother gave me one for Christmas.

I used it today in my office while I was packing up some decorations. It's pretty neat.
    I got nothing.
    We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by okpstman View Post
    I got nothing.
    Wha???? Why? What did you do????

Kids gave me a Bluetooth speaker. I love it. Sifu gave me a bunch of gorgeous jewellery, and parfum. Shalimar, by Guerlain.
    This iPad was an early Xmas present.
    Just when you have the answers, the questions change.

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Kids gave me a Bluetooth speaker. I love it. Sifu gave me a bunch of gorgeous jewellery, and parfum. Shalimar, by Guerlain.
    Very nice! Sifu knows how to make you smile! I like him. How do you like the iPad?

Got myself a man purse to match my man shoes..

Very nice! Sifu knows how to make you smile! I like him. How do you like the iPad?
    Thanks, I am partial to him, myself. He spoilt me this Xmas. I love the iPad, the old one was frustrating. Next, I will get a printer, haven’t decided which one would be best. I shelled out a lot of cash this Christmas, time to be frugal.
    Just when you have the answers, the questions change.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    I got a rock.
    I know one thing that can be done with that. Enjoy.
    lol-band

Quote Originally Posted by Persia View Post
    Beez *jewelry* *perfume*, Dr Demento.
    Sifu is of questionable maleness.
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyspliff View Post
    Got myself a man purse to match my man shoes..
    But you're a disgrace to manhood.

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    I got a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by zach roy ought View Post
    I know one thing that can be done with that. Enjoy.
    Exactly!
    “Shutting down the government is a very serious thing. People die, accidents happen.” Dem Sen Diane Feinstein.
    They no longer give a **** what they say or how stupid or insane they sound. Vote anyone else.