Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 126

Thread: Billybob's bayou redneck life....

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    That will work, send them to PTA and she can display them or she can send them on to me. That will satisfy everyone.
    I must say, it sounds like your backtracking and do not want to send the photos. YOU MADE THE OFFER...follow through, or be known as DLP's Liar extraordinaire.

    Well?
    Waiting...

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    That will work, send them to PTA and she can display them or she can send them on to me. That will satisfy everyone.
    I must say, it sounds like your backtracking and do not want to send the photos. YOU MADE THE OFFER...follow through, or be known as DLP's Liar extraordinaire.

    Well?
    Why go the circuitous route? If you want to see my cock, just ask your wife to show you some of our home videos.



    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Why go the circuitous route? If you want to see my cock, just ask your wife to show you some of our home videos.



    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  4. #44


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    That will work, send them to PTA and she can display them or she can send them on to me. That will satisfy everyone.
    I must say, it sounds like your backtracking and do not want to send the photos. YOU MADE THE OFFER...follow through, or be known as DLP's Liar extraordinaire.

    Well?
    PTA holds the DeLPer liar extraordinaire title. Snap to it! Wake up from your rut!

  6. #46
    PTA wouldn't dare publicly display herself here. Not on DLP. Duh.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by lala View Post
    PTA wouldn't dare publicly display herself here. Not on DLP. Duh.
    No, but we’ve all seen her picture anyways.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

  8. #48
    The Greater Malefic Unbidden Wrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ubiquitous
    Posts
    17,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Which is more than I can say for you.
    Have you forgotten the little,incident between us about my wife?
    Dude, I haven't said shit about your wife.

    Try to keep it together.

    And Happy New Year.
    ..................__ ____
    ........___,o` `.-''' ```-._.---------.
    ......'----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    ................(_\.........(_\

  9. #49
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    82,943
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I wouldn’t need guapo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Beware of the savages.


    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    Billybob: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...g-addict/page3

  10. #50
    Outhouses don't have plumbing, retard.


    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •