Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: That old faggot Rooster wants pictures of my cock!

Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    why don't you post a video of when you wrecked the van your mom bought you while you were trying to suck your own cock instead? wouldn't that be funnier?

That boy needs to cut the purse strings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    She had no idea soros was a nazi collaborator who turned in his fellow jews for fun and profit during WW2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    DLP progs defend Screeny. http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...hreatens-POTUS

Hey PTA, Rooster wants to see some Cock pics. Send him some pictures of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

This thread is REVOLTING !!!
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

Yeah Jebe...I remember that. BB has a convenient memory. His dick grew and it got tangled up with the steering wheel when he tried to lick it and daddies truck went off road. BB is really too young for a full grown truck...he should be allowed to develop more and taught not to handle himself during driving...also no texting or cell phone use. He's very juvenile.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Yeah Jebe...I remember that. BB has a convenient memory. His dick grew and it got tangled up with the steering wheel when he tried to lick it and daddies truck went off road. BB is really too young for a full grown truck...he should be allowed to develop more and taught not to handle himself during driving...also no texting or cell phone use. He's very juvenile.
    Your wife loves my dick. Are you jealous? Is that what this is all about?
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Well, let's see. Does that dancing hot dog fit the bill...or should I say the Billy? I suppose the size is correct. Anyone that talks that much about weenies must have been short changed. OK we'll give him that one..."small weenie" That usually goes with big mouth anyway.
    Billy has only one thing on this post...the thing he thinks about all the time...cocks...he eats them, he cleans them he plays with them. He does ladies too...any age or condition as you all know by now,
    by his continued depredations upon my wife...in his sick mind.

So what do we have here? An organ chomper who's biggest dream is to suck his own, admittedly...but with an undersized, unreachable goal...a teenie weenie. Poor Billie...maybe we can get him a sick dilbo?
    Last edited by Rooster; 12-28-2017 at 05:09 PM.

Well, let's see. Does that dancing hot dog fit the bill...or should I say the Billy? I suppose the size is correct. Anyone that talks that much about weenies must have been short changed. OK we'll give him that one..."small weenie" That usually goes with big mouth anyway.
    Billy has only one thing on this post...the thing he thinks about all the time...cocks...he eats them, he cleans them he plays with them. He does ladies too...any age or condition as you all know by now,
    by his continued depredations upon my wife...in his sick mind.

So what do we have here? An organ chomper who's biggest dream is to suck his own, admittedly...but with an undersized, unreachable goal...a teenie weenie. Poor Billie...maybe we can get him a sick dilbo?
    You spend a lot of time obsessing about my cock, you old faggot.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

[QUOTE=BillyBob;1944474]You'll have to take that up with Rooster. He's currently cock obsessed.

Yep, and your the cock I'm obsessed with, but no one can hold a torch to you when it comes to cock love. You live, breathe and eat it...and clean them

Yep, and your the cock I'm obsessed with, but no one can hold a torch to you when it comes to cock love. You live, breathe and eat it...and clean them
    Does your wife know that you are a cock obsessed faggot? Any time I’ve been with her we’ve been too busy to waste time talking about you. She wouldn’t remember anyway.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.