Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Something warm and tasty

  1. #1

    Something warm and tasty

    On a crap cold day.

    Hashbrown casserole's in the oven. I'm starving!

  2. #2
    I’m slow cooking chili. Got a nice fresh loaf of French bread to go with it.

    (And some beer)
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  3. #3
    Yum!!!! Iove chili (if it's not too spicy) on these cold winter days.

    You'll have to share your recipe sometime.

  4. #4
    Sounds super yummy.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Yum!!!! Iove chili (if it's not too spicy) on these cold winter days.

    You'll have to share your recipe sometime.
    I don’t make it too spicy. It’s nothing special but the bread is amazing. Publix. Best I’ve found anywhere.

    I do add corn to the chili, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sportyspliff View Post
    Sounds super yummy.
    Tomorrow I'm making vegetable beef stew.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I don’t make it too spicy. It’s nothing special but the bread is amazing. Publix. Best I’ve found anywhere.

    I do add corn to the chili, though.
    Nice! I read somewhere last week that Publix subs were voted #1. Don t know if that was national or a local thing, but I believe I have heard that before. Maybe from you?

  7. #7
    Jehovah is Lord in Briah leon_the_14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Illawarra
    Posts
    5,998
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    On a crap cold day.

    Hashbrown casserole's in the oven. I'm starving!
    Doesnt worry me, 25C and I can eat anything.
    WTF is hashbrown casserole? Is that where you boil up leftovers?
    If so I'll send you a food parcel
    Pray for the reconciliation of Lilith & Marinette Pied Noir with GOD
    Praise the God of Abraham whose unity is all and one!


    Channel leon - YouTube
    "Leons' youtube clips show the worthlessness of nihiltheism" - Helena (moderator) of downloadpolitics.com

    Read my ebook...it's free! Creed of Assiah
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/392310

  8. #8
    M went to Mighty Quinn's and got barbecue brisket (burnt ends) - we'll have that with steamed veggies.
    I don't feel like cooking.
    Chili sounds good trout, but I like it on the spicier side.

    I'm leaving the "trout" in there - I DID NOT TYPE THAT!
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Tomorrow I'm making vegetable beef stew.


    Nice! I read somewhere last week that Publix subs were voted #1. Don t know if that was national or a local thing, but I believe I have heard that before. Maybe from you?
    They are as good as any I’ve ever had anywhere. Their bread makes all the difference. By comparison, Subway sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_the_14 View Post
    Doesnt worry me, 25C and I can eat anything.
    WTF is hashbrown casserole? Is that where you boil up leftovers?
    If so I'll send you a food parcel
    It's potatoes, heavy cream, butter, onions, cheese, sour cream and garlic. Baked until golden brown on top.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •