Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 339

Thread: NOLA

  1. #1

    NOLA

    We're going to New Orleans - any suggestions?
    We've never been there - four nights and three full days.
    Of course it's going to be cold there - who knew months ago!
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  2. #2

  3. #3
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,445
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jirqo adai View Post
    cancel
    Ditto.

    Even the French Quarter is a shithole.

    Make sure you visit the 8th ward and call them "N", the locals like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  4. #4
    Gee thanks guys.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  5. #5
    MAGA! Cybermancer PTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    80,445
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Gee thanks guys.
    should've asked before you booked it. Why on earth did you chose to go there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Exposing_The_Hate_Tribe View Post
    So P.T.A. is black, Asian, white, jewish, Muslim...and mulatto? The geniuses of the LDL strike again.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    I'm an homorary Jew!
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    If I could suck my own cock I would
    Cistern: http://downloadpolitics.com/showthre...=1#post1881748
    ** http://www.seniorforums.com/ **

  6. #6
    Tour the Voodoo circuit. Google that. Celebrate devil worship with niggers. Real evil with a yawn, as if nothin' wrong here.

    The bowels of nigger religion outside Africa.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Tour the Voodoo circuit. Google that. Celebrate devil worship with niggers. Real evil with a yawn, as if nothin' wrong here.

    The bowels of nigger religion outside Africa.
    I know what Voodoo is.

    Yes I do plan to visit a Voodoo shop;
    care to send me a bit of your hair or fingernail clippings?
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  8. #8
    Why would I want to do that?

    I forgot you're good with evil.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    Why would I want to do that?

    I forgot you're good with evil.

    Define evil.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post

    Define evil.
    PTA
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •