Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Another ladylike quote

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    There were some guys in short sleeves. Macho men!

    I hope they do!! They're having their way with those boys.
    Oh boy. That was sloppy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Oh boy. That was sloppy.
    That was real bad...

  3. #13
    Did I just witness a commercial for Domino's Pizza regarding "carryout insurance"???

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Did I just witness a commercial for Domino's Pizza regarding "carryout insurance"???
    Lol. Yep, you can now insure your pizza!
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Oops.
    Just going for the kinkiest poster award here.

    Just finished finely slicing some onion and green pepper and garlic - sliced boneless chicken breast pretty thin, and then I'll sautee it all in light olive oil and add tamari and some toasted sesame seeds. Wanted to roast brussels sprouts but M only bought 8 of them at the market, so I had to add some red bell pepper and onion and garlic - extra virgin olive oils and herbs de provence. I'm a bit pissed that I had to use some of the same ingredients in both main and side - but what's a person to do? we're clearing out the fridge for our trip and I wanted to save broccoli for tomorrow night.
    "...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion."

    ]Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe

  6. #16
    That and the cutest! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    Oops.
    Just going for the kinkiest poster award here.

    Just finished finely slicing some onion and green pepper and garlic - sliced boneless chicken breast pretty thin, and then I'll sautee it all in light olive oil and add tamari and some toasted sesame seeds. Wanted to roast brussels sprouts but M only bought 8 of them at the market, so I had to add some red bell pepper and onion and garlic - extra virgin olive oils and herbs de provence. I'm a bit pissed that I had to use some of the same ingredients in both main and side - but what's a person to do? we're clearing out the fridge for our trip and I wanted to save broccoli for tomorrow night.
    Sounds good to me. Some of my best work came from improvising. I love garlic and often add it to more than one main/side dish. Mhh, can't go wrong with garlic.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Lol. Yep, you can now insure your pizza!
    Holy crap, now I've heard it all!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Holy crap, now I've heard it all!
    It’s gotta be the Jooos!
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

  9. #19
    Well, there ya go. They did it. :whew:

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGo View Post
    Well, there ya go. They did it. :whew:
    I’m not impressed. But a win is a win.

    They won’t go far in the playoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

    Losta luck, Mister.

    99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.




    "Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •