Thread: hoobla dooble for the pleasure of your genitals

hoobla dooble for the pleasure of your genitals

"Hoobla doobla" is "love sent to you" in the new language I'm busy writing. Yes, love sent to you all, every last one of you. Peace, flowers, warm sun, and sand, yes, hoobla doobla. We all have beautiful and powerful sex drives. Why, yes. That should not be kept pent up. I'm for putting together a public fund to place silicone flesh lights, dildos, and lube throughout every public place so that if horniness should befall anyone, s/he shall be able to get off immediately. Pleasant orgasms to all. Hoobla doobla.

Quote Originally Posted by Book B of B View Post
    "Hoobla doobla" is "love sent to you" in the new language I'm busy writing. Yes, love sent to you all, every last one of you. Peace, flowers, warm sun, and sand, yes, hoobla doobla. We all have beautiful and powerful sex drives. Why, yes. That should not be kept pent up. I'm for putting together a public fund to place silicone flesh lights, dildos, and lube throughout every public place so that if horniness should befall anyone, s/he shall be able to get off immediately. Pleasant orgasms to all. Hoobla doobla.
    Fuck you, liberal feminist piece of shit. I hope an 800 pound gorilla rapes you bloody up your shithole, cunt bitch, tranny or whateverthefuck you. Hoobla double huge nigger cock up your sphincter, god damn whorish piece of shit, fuck your ass, cunt.