Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Legal pot in CA today.

But many critics insist that spit-machines are not only legally dubious, but they’re also inaccurate.

“If measured THC levels don’t correlate reliably with impairment, criminal defense lawyers will pulverize the testing in courts.” Writes Colby Costi of the National Post. “And there’s more bad news. The devices themselves are in their infancy, in the full sense of that word: undeveloped and clumsy.”

Even if a regulated THC level is agreed upon, critics say, issues of impairment will still arise as different people have different levels of tolerance.

Herb.com October 2017

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    I don't see much good coming from it.

Something else, they let each adult grow 6 plants.. And of course that won't be 6 plants. It'll be as many as they want, for all practical intents and purposes. (those are my 6, those are cliff's plants. Those are my wife's and her sisters, etc..)

So, now that it is legal I predict people will grow their own and the state will miss a good bit of the projected tax revenue.. Because seriously, who is going to pay 50 bucks for 3 joints in perpetuity?
    They already played that little shell game in Canada. People were supposed to be able to grow up to four plants for personal use. They yanked that part out soon after legalization happened.
    I imagine they'll do exactly that in commiefornia sooner than later. We'll see.
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

Police search and seizure powers increased exponentially as well.

Because weed is legal...the cops can now legally demand a DNA test from any driver.

Yeah. Legalization is awesome.

Fucking retards.
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

Quote Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post
    They yanked that part out soon after legalization happened.
    I imagine they'll do exactly that in commiefornia sooner than later. We'll see.
    Do you think the california democrats will let them? Getting between a druggie and his fix is a recipe for political suicide.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

As long as there are kikes , Things will get worse and worse . Yeah sure its fun calling people anti semitic and claiming you are a holocaust victim so you can commit atrocity's against people , MARK IT DOWN KIKES YOUR TIME DRAWS NEAR .
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

When the day has lived it's course will you feel no remorse for creation of a nation that overran it's source .

How did they tie DNA tests on demand to legal weed?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

How did they tie DNA tests on demand to legal weed?
    My bad...breath sample without reasonable suspicion:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3380334/n...ithout-reason/

Do you think the california democrats will let them? Getting between a druggie and his fix is a recipe for political suicide.
    Let them

lol. Good one. Since when did voters have a say in commiefornia?

Oh ya...proposition 8 where they voted down gay marriage.

I view legalized weed as a last resort for scoundrel blue states to bring in money off the riff-raff because they let their finances become a mess.

CA will still be broke as fuck long after this tactic of dysgenics.