Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legal pot in CA today.

Legalize everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

faggots issue is he wishes to be able to dictate everything that others do. while my issue is being able to dictate what others are allowed to do with my money.
    Moss' daughter and her boyfriend conduct political activities.

They've run out of things to tax. lol.

The only 'legal pot' will be gov't pot. Mark my words.

They'll be pimping whores next.

So the people of California will be paying taxes to purchase marijuana legally instead of saving money by purchasing the illegal stuff that crosses the border each and every minute of each and every day.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

The only way to shut down the black market is to make legal pot cheaper, not taxing and regulating it.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    The only way to shut down the black market is to make legal pot cheaper, not taxing and regulating it.
    People with common sense know this, however we are talking about politicians.
    I am a loner. A destroyed woman. A woman destroyed by people... I have a choice - to kill myself or to kill others. I choose TO PAY BACK MY HATERS. It would be too easy to leave this world as an unknown suicide victim. Society is too indifferent, rightly so. My verdict is: I, Olga Hepnarová, the victim of your bestiality, sentence you to death.

People with common sense understand that this has nothing to do with common sense. It's about the government glomming more tax revenue. Any surplus thereof being far outstripped by the cost of enforcement and regulating agencies.

Just another expansion of the state into another crevice.

Liberalism is a pernicious mental disorder.

I don't see much good coming from it.

Something else, they let each adult grow 6 plants.. And of course that won't be 6 plants. It'll be as many as they want, for all practical intents and purposes. (those are my 6, those are cliff's plants. Those are my wife's and her sisters, etc..)

So, now that it is legal I predict people will grow their own and the state will miss a good bit of the projected tax revenue.. Because seriously, who is going to pay 50 bucks for 3 joints in perpetuity?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

The bill is a pot smoker's dream, actually. There are no THC limits for "impaired driving" so it is completely subjective. No public smoking or smoking in a car. This is enforced with a super strict fine of seventy bucks.. lol.

Data from Colorado (I think) said about half the people involved in car crashes had some form of drug in their system, so you can probably expect to see crashes go up.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

I don't see much good coming from it.

Something else, they let each adult grow 6 plants.. And of course that won't be 6 plants. It'll be as many as they want, for all practical intents and purposes. (those are my 6, those are cliff's plants. Those are my wife's and her sisters, etc..)

So, now that it is legal I predict people will grow their own and the state will miss a good bit of the projected tax revenue.. Because seriously, who is going to pay 50 bucks for 3 joints in perpetuity?
    Growing it takes a fair amount of skill. I’m sure there are lots of people who would rather buy it than grow it. And tons who will grow it. It almost sounds like an interesting hobby.

I don’t brew my own beer.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.