Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legal pot in CA today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    The bill is a pot smoker's dream, actually. There are no THC limits for "impaired driving" so it is completely subjective. No public smoking or smoking in a car. This is enforced with a super strict fine of seventy bucks.. lol.

Data from Colorado (I think) said about half the people involved in car crashes had some form of drug in their system, so you can probably expect to see crashes go up.
    Someone needs to devise an accurate test for marijuana impairdness.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    I'm going to find a real forum.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

99% of the places out there will ban your troll BS in under 10 seconds.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

Growing weed is easy , The only minimum skill is getting rid of the male plants other than that nothing to it .
    ​Im'a goin south , way down , appalachicola way

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob View Post
    Growing it takes a fair amount of skill. I’m sure there are lots of people who would rather buy it than grow it. And tons who will grow it. It almost sounds like an interesting hobby.

I don’t brew my own beer.
    Yeah, but that 50 bucks for three joints I was talking about.. I wasn't making that up. It was from a news story. Guy paid 45 and change for 3 joints.

With prices like that, I bet more people will try growing it. And there's so much information about it online now. They tell you everything you need to know to do it yourself.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Someone needs to devise an accurate test for marijuana impairdness.
    They have that. Other states have a blood level, like they do with alcohol. But California decided against it.

Like I said, the bill is a pot smoker's dream. Not just legalization, it is about as pot friendly as you can get in every respect.

Yeah, but that 50 bucks for three joints I was talking about.. I wasn't making that up. It was from a news story. Guy paid 45 and change for 3 joints.

With prices like that, I bet more people will try growing it. And there's so much information about it online now. They tell you everything you need to know to do it yourself.
    Coloradopotguide.com puts weed at around 6 to 8 dollars per gram. A gram is enough for a joint.

But I’m sure you can pay as much as you want to for it.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

"Mon cher Billy, tu es un homme plus masculin, est tres beau, aussi. Son organ masculin c'est incroyable, plus enorme, tous les dames sont tailler un pipe."

They have that. Other states have a blood level, like they do with alcohol. But California decided against it.

Like I said, the bill is a pot smoker's dream. Not just legalization, it is about as pot friendly as you can get in every respect.
    The problem with pot, as I understand it, is that it continues to show up in a person’s system long after the high has worn off, making it an unreliable test for impairdness.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

I dunno.. That is what the article in the OP said.

“Happy new year,” they yelled at precisely 6 a.m. Monday as a cashier rang up the cost of three joints, a $45.37 purchase representing one of the first recreational marijuana sales in the state.

The problem with pot, as I understand it, is that it continues to show up in a person’s system long after the high has worn off, making it an unreliable test for impairdness.
    They're testing nano-somethings in the blood. Apparently it is an accurate test. Other states are using it, but Cali wrote the pot smoker's dream bill and passed on the hard limit.

I dunno.. That is what the article in the OP said.
    I don’t know, either. I don’t smoke pot. I have no idea of the costs other than what I read.
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.

Stanford researchers have devised a potential solution, applying magnetic nanotechnology, previously used as a cancer screen, to create what could be the first practical roadside test for marijuana intoxication.

While police are trying out potential tools, no device currently on the market has been shown to quickly provide a precise measurement of a driver’s marijuana intoxication as effectively as a breathalyzer gauges alcohol intoxication. THC, the drug’s most potent psychoactive agent, is commonly screened for in laboratory blood or urine tests – not very helpful for an officer in the field.

From the Stanford News, Sept. 2016
    lol.

Losta luck, Mister.